Old 10-03-2008, 08:38 AM
devinsetsfire

For some reason the one movie that got me as a little kid was Doctor Giggles. I re watched it now and it was a laugh fest. but as a kid I never wanted to go to the doctors and get a shot. Still don't but as a kid I would scream bloody murder to get away.

Other than that I can't remember any. This one just over clouded my memory as a child. I loved the rest.

when I was 4 my mom couldnt take Nightmare on Elm Street away from me.

Oh and also Eraserhead. AHH

Last edited by devinsetsfire; 10-03-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:56 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by devinsetsfire View Post

Oh and also Eraserhead. AHH
Christ, you watched that when you were a KID?!

You must be one messed up human being.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Living Dead

Poltergesit.Never scared me enough not to watch it.But that Clown scene was always freaky, still to this day. Exorcist is one that always freaked me out,which is why I still watch quit often.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Banned

The only movie that scared me as a kid was Exorcist when her head spinned i about died it scared me so bad.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Hellraiser

No doubt in my mind, the movie that scared me the most as a child was : A Nightmare on Elm Street. It was not only the movie which left an impact on me, but the unforgettable situation that occured afterwards.

I remember watching it over at a friend’s for the first time. I must have been 7 or 8. First of all, there were some scenes from the movie that scared the living hell out of me: Tina being chased through the alleyway as Freddie’s arms grew, than slashed and drug across the walls and ceiling, leaving a trail of blood everywhere.....intense! Then the bathtub scene,...wow! Anyways, the movie didn't get finished until late that night and I didn't have permission to spend the night over at my buddies house. So, I knew I was going to have a lonely walk home. My friend’s house was only a few blocks from my house, so no biggie right? I was a tough lil’ kid (I thought, lol). So, I'm walking home and yeah, my heart was already pacing from the movie I just watched. It was pitch black out and the crickets were chirping there little hearts out. When I turned off one street and onto the next, I saw a distorted object way ahead of me. It didn't look like it was moving; I thought it must be a tree or something. Well I got a little closer to that object and yup...it was definitely moving. But it was just a person coming my way. I tried to shrug off the horror I just watched and told myself to get a grip, "It's just a man out for a walk." Well, the man approached me closer and closer, until I got a good view of his long trench coat. And for the grand finale, a top hat lay on his skull which casted shadows over his face..... Well, that was the end of my journey! I turned around in a flash and dashed back to my buddy’s house, never have I ran so fast......

Still to this day I remember every aspect and heartbeat of that journey home. That night, I felt more alive than ever before.

Sorry for the carry on..lol. Just felt I had to add it in there for yas.

Last edited by ChainStalker; 10-07-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Evil Dead

Critters
Invaders from Mars
NOES1 (and how!)
Hellraiser

...those are all that come to mind.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:15 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Evil Dead
Ghost Story
(TV series from 1972-73, but broadcast here at the mid of 80's!)
Maniac Cop
Old 10-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainStalker View Post
No doubt in my mind, the movie that scared me the most as a child was : A Nightmare on Elm Street. It was not only the movie which left an impact on me, but the unforgettable situation that occured afterwards.

I remember watching it over at a friend’s for the first time. I must have been 7 or 8. First of all, there were some scenes from the movie that scared the living hell out of me: Tina being chased through the alleyway as Freddie’s arms grew, than slashed and drug across the walls and ceiling, leaving a trail of blood everywhere.....intense! Then the bathtub scene,...wow! Anyways, the movie didn't get finished until late that night and I didn't have permission to spend the night over at my buddies house. So, I knew I was going to have a lonely walk home. My friend’s house was only a few blocks from my house, so no biggie right? I was a tough lil’ kid (I thought, lol). So, I'm walking home and yeah, my heart was already pacing from the movie I just watched. It was pitch black out and the crickets were chirping there little hearts out. When I turned off one street and onto the next, I saw a distorted object way ahead of me. It didn't look like it was moving; I thought it must be a tree or something. Well I got a little closer to that object and yup...it was definitely moving. But it was just a person coming my way. I tried to shrug off the horror I just watched and told myself to get a grip, "It's just a man out for a walk." Well, the man approached me closer and closer, until I got a good view of his long trench coat. And for the grand finale, a top hat lay on his skull which casted shadows over his face..... Well, that was the end of my journey! I turned around in a flash and dashed back to my buddy’s house, never have I ran so fast......

Still to this day I remember every aspect and heartbeat of that journey home. That night, I felt more alive than ever before.

Sorry for the carry on..lol. Just felt I had to add it in there for yas.
Wow id be totally freaked out! I thought Nightmare on elm street 1 was by far the best and scariest 2 however was so gay (for real) like how the gym teacher got spanked with a towel to death haha.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Satans goody,goody scarer

I wassnt allowed to watch any when i was a kid.:o
But there was this one time when i was in bed, my parents was watching some horror film, and there was a lot of screaming. My imagination ran riot i had it in my mind that some women in the film was being cooked alive in a oven.......Dont know why, i just did.:eek:

But the first horror film i watched was The Kindred. Wassent scared though.

BTW. Its a real crime scene photo.:D
Old 03-28-2015, 04:51 AM
Banned

One Dark Night was very, very unsettling. Floating corpse still scare me when the moon is fungous and the shadows demoniac.