Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Wicked Lady is ON THE ROAD!!!!

She drove from the movie theater all the way home last night (that was her first time)...About 3 miles...Tonight she drove to Shinobi's work to spend his lunch, with him, about 5 miles, and she drove back home again...She got up to 25 MPH last night:D ...BUT...She managed 50 MPH tonight...She doesn't like backing into the driveway but she's doing VERY WELL...I'm extremely proud of her...:cool:

Gotta go now...She's driving to Meijer (about 5 miles)...We're gonna get slushies:p

You guys remember your first driving experiences...Or...Teaching someone to drive?

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 02-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Rayne's Spawn

Send a message via Yahoo to Demon Seed
I haven't ridden with her yet

I think I'll wait a while...:p :D
Speed - 6
Health - 7
Sanity - 6
Old 02-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I remember I learned by driving in a big ass circle for hour's everyday, with my Grandpa sitting next to me yelling......I had to get good real quick to get rid of him. Old men yelling stresses me out:mad:
Old 02-15-2005, 06:20 PM

Cool bet she's loveing IT!!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 02-15-2005, 06:37 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
My first time was horrible, my driving instructor was a moron. I didn't even get my last lesson because they fired him. It took me way longer than it should have to get me license, mainly because I just got driven everywhere and was pretty lazy about it.

I haven't been driving long and I've already been pulled over for going past a stop sign. Actually I was speeding (not crazy speeding, but faster than I should have been driving), I blew the stop and then didn't notice the police so they thought I was evaded them. They were amazed that I didn't see them, and the fact that I pulled into a little dark parking lot didn't help me at all.

I couldn't find my license so he made me get out of the car and everything. They were like two rookie cops so they went through a whole lot of unecessary shit (atleast in my opinion) like confirming my name with my friend and asking if the car was stolen (Even if it was, would I say yes? idiot) The other cop kept shining his fucking flashlight in my eyes as I talked to the other, he kept doing it because I kept closing them.

"Keep your eyes open" he ordered "It's bright, asshole" I snapped back knowing I should just shut the fuck up and look remorseful.

Then the other one asked me if I had been drinking, of course I out and out lied to him and even added that I don't drink. I didn't have to recite the alphabet backwards, walk a line or take a breathalizer test though. Then I got back in the car and my friend just looked at me wondering what happened.

me: "I called one of them an asshole..." friend: "why?!"
me: *silent

The cop came back and just told me to stop at stop signs, always have my drivers licence and to have a good night.

I was in disbelief. My friend and I giggled like little kids the whole ride home.

Old 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
after getting my permit i took my first behidn the wheel, here in CA ur permit is not valid until you take it

so pretty much it ook that and that was it. i didnt drive anymore

then like 4 months later iwas like 'aw shit im turning 16 soon' so i started driving with my dad. i took the next 2 clases, the 1 right before the test so i got everything perfect

anyway, we'd go driving to walmart and henrys all the time and it was cool cuz we'd always buy shit lol :)

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally posted by Marroe
I remember I learned by driving in a big ass circle for hour's everyday, with my Grandpa sitting next to me yelling......I had to get good real quick to get rid of him. Old men yelling stresses me out:mad:
LMAO!!!!!!! the first lady of NASCAR, driving in circles....:D

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 02-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
a few months ago i got pulled over for drunk driving. yeh, i dont drink, but thats what he thought was going on

2 saturdays ago i was exittting too fast and skid, over corrected. lasted 5-7 seconds. was either right into the mountain or left off the mountain. that wouldve been nasty. was a neat expereience, i didnt scream i just.. took care of it.

kinda scary cuz.. i went out that night with an amazing guy, and the whole time i was thinking 'there couldve been a very good chance i woudnt be here.. at all'

ya know?? freaky... thats the first time since ive gotten my license (been 4 years now) anything like that has ever happened to me

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Can you dig it ?

This is a boring topic, BR. If she somehow shows up in Chicago, I'll be more than happy to give her directions back home. Next ! LOL
CK
Old 02-16-2005, 04:24 AM
The Dork Knight

one of my friends taught me how to drive when I was 15, we used to ''borrow'' his dad's car at night and go joy riding when we were bored.