Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Hellraiser

Bulb Boy | Fun and Silly Horror Game

What's up my fellow horror enthusiasts! I found a new horror game that just came out on steam not too long ago. It's called Bulb Boy; it's a very dark set point and click game. It's pretty fun because I used to love these types of games when I was in school, and this one is pretty dark and different. I'll leave a link below if you wanna check out the game. I'll do a full play of the game, so if you are curious about how it goes, but don't want to buy it then check it out! Hope you guys enjoy this information and thank you for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVb0a0hFggY
Old 01-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnimeKid View Post
What's up my fellow horror enthusiasts! I found a new horror game that just came out on steam not too long ago. It's called Bulb Boy; it's a very dark set point and click game. It's pretty fun because I used to love these types of games when I was in school, and this one is pretty dark and different. I'll leave a link below if you wanna check out the game. I'll do a full play of the game, so if you are curious about how it goes, but don't want to buy it then check it out! Hope you guys enjoy this information and thank you for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVb0a0hFggY
another cool game
Old 01-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psxpetey View Post
another cool game
Yeah; I like games like this. The ones that take a risk with a weird or cool story line or art style.