Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-29-2004, 08:44 PM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
:eek: OMG! That is Kpro!

Totally! lolol........except I maybe know a little more...........

He is actually a very well read person, and very intelligent.....but the tough guy shows up more.......also very soft hearted........

:D

Excellent BR! :cool:
Old 12-29-2004, 08:53 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
Re: Don't Even THINK About It!

1) Car- doesnt matter

2) Food
pizza
3) Animal
fish
4) Boots
snow
5) Red
blood
6) Movie
horror
7) Baby
annoying
8) Ticket
movies
9) Medicine
adhd
10) Fun
movies
11) Family
just there
12) Murder
DEATH KILL
13) Song
World so cold, Mudvayne
14) Justice
ehh, not real
15) Soft
pillow
16) Crime
abundant
17) Warm
fire
18) Love
fake
19) Water
h20
20) Sports
boaring
Old 01-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Evil Dead

1) Car - wheels

2) Food - eat

3) Animal - cat

4) Boots - red

5) Red - blue

6) Movie - scary

7) Baby - crying

8) Ticket - movies

9) Medicine - grape

10) Fun - running

11) Family - guy

12) Murder - suicide

13) Song - piano

14) Justice - law

15) Soft - hard

16) Crime - handcuffs

17) Warm - soft

18) Love - Shane:D

19) Water - polo

20) Sports - blech

Last edited by Wicked Lady; 01-01-2005 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-01-2005, 12:34 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
16) Crime - handcuffs
you WOULD think of handcuffs

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 01-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Banned

she's wicked ...
Old 01-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
jay o2 waster: Insecurity is coming through really strongly...You seek the approval of others because you are not comfortable with yourself, or your opinion of yourself...You're a very loving, sincere, honest, playful, intelligent, fun, somewhat hyper person...You lack motivation because of your insecurity...You often ask yourself "Why bother?", and 'What's the point?...No one really cares"...Or "Why should I try?...It won't make a difference, anyway"...These are the things that you really need to break away from...Your happy, silly, playful, creative nature is the only thing that keeps you from sinking into the abyss of severe, deep depression...Cynical, jaded, hurt and often frustrated...But, you shouldn't ever give up....Your friends and your family are important to you, that's where you find the strength that you don't feel you possess inside yourself...Your love of all things horror is an excellent outlet for you, your movies, especially, mean a lot to you...They appeal to your affinity for things that are strange, sick, morbid, and twisted (just like your general way of thinking,creative self expression and your wicked sense of humor)...You're an awesome guy, Jay...There really aren't that many people who wouldn't like you, besides yourself......You should appreciate who and what you are...Lots of other people do...Such as myself ;)

Wicked Lady: Artistic, creative, imaginative, beautiful....Loving, Brutally honest, highly opinionated, sweet (not sickeningly so, except when it comes to your one, true love)...Perfectionist, easily irritated, but quickly subdued...You do NOT hold grudges, you are very forgiving, a little narrow-minded when it comes to things that conflict with your own personal views of how the world 'SHOULD' be...A little naive but not overly trusting, your opinions are rarely ever changed, and your beliefs NEVER will be...You stand strong on a solid foundation of what you believe to be 'right' and you never back down when defending your beliefs......Analytical, you have to pick everything apart, you see things (including people) as a summation of parts, rather than one whole thing...You analyze these parts, and you can tend to be critical when some parts don't seem to be 'quite right' to you..You often see these things as something that you need to try to 'fix'...You don't understand when people get upset about this, because you are 'only trying to help, and make things better, right?'....This makes you a person who is always ready to give advice, and offer suggestions for improvement...Fortunately, others often seek advice from you, because you USUALLY can help, and you are always willing to listen and try.....You are even more critical of yourself than you are of others...It's very important to you that everything you do lives up to YOUR standards, which you set very high, and adhere to very firmly......Your morals, values, family devotion and loyalty, are untarnished, and completely impenetrable...I'm so very proud that you're my daughter ;)

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be