Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-12-2005, 10:13 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
NBA Finals

what's the point, Spurs are going to win.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
The Dork Knight

EC F'n W
Old 06-12-2005, 10:59 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
what's the point, Spurs are going to win.
After watching game 2 I think you're right

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 06-12-2005, 11:06 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
After watching game 2 I think you're right

The Pistons don't even really belong in the finals, If Shaq would've been healthy the Heat would've took 'em in 6, and while imo the Heat would've made it a better series to watch I think San Antonio comes out on top either way.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:31 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Couldnt sleep last night, ended up watching Hell's Kitchen. Now, Im not a fan of reality shows, but thhis wasnt that bad. Made me damn hungry though...
Old 06-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Tenant

Dick Van Dyke Reunion show...this was on quite awhile ago, but I finally got around to watching it (I had it TiVO'd). Not bad actually, kind of fun, although it made me sad without Buddy, Jerry and Mel. Just wasn't the same without 'em.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:48 PM
The Dork Knight

Inside the Actor's Studio- Val Kilmer
Old 06-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Banned

a couple of minutes of Little Bear... where he and emily were attempting to teach 4 michievious otters how to count, etc.

i hate little bear. smug shit of a program... whoever does the voice of little bear is a smarmy little shit who's ass i'd love to kick.

the art style and music sounds like something you'd see and hear in a teahouse in a 'quaint villiage' where they also sell 'hand made' crafts on a couple of antique wooden tables near the antique wooden counter that holds the antique cash register.

the kind of place where prim proper fat ladies take there moms for an outing... for cucumber sandwiches and lemon tea... so they can pretend they are in high society ..

they drove there in an SUV - the husband took the VW to his golf game with his buddies to escape being around his idiot wife and her dried up prune of a mother.

instead he lusts after the girl (Tammy) who works in the club house ...origionally named the '19th Hole'. He and his buddies admire her tanned long legs and wonder where their youth went .. flirting with the girl and getting polite 'mercy encouragement' knowing deep in their hearts that she wouldnt touch any of them with a ten foot pole ... except for Bryce - who's going through his mid life crisis and convinced that all women, young and old, are hot for him, despite the middle aged paunch, the thinning dome, and the 18 pounds of cheap jewlery he wears. Bryce drinks too much at the club and drives home after. A couple of years from now they'll be pulling him dazed from a car wreck - where he kills a mother and her 2 children but he escapes unscathed.

that was last nite - i didnt see any TV this AM.

Last edited by urgeok; 06-15-2005 at 05:34 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:30 AM
Evil Dead

Fire Me, Please
Old 06-15-2005, 06:41 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
a couple of minutes of Little Bear... where he and emily were attempting to teach 4 michievious otters how to count, etc.

i hate little bear. smug shit of a program... whoever does the voice of little bear is a smarmy little shit who's ass i'd love to kick.

the art style and music sounds like something you'd see and hear in a teahouse in a 'quaint villiage' where they also sell 'hand made' crafts on a couple of antique wooden tables near the antique wooden counter that holds the antique cash register.

the kind of place where prim proper fat ladies take there moms for an outing... for cucumber sandwiches and lemon tea... so they can pretend they are in high society ..

they drove there in an SUV - the husband took the VW to his golf game with his buddies to escape being around his idiot wife and her dried up prune of a mother.

instead he lusts after the girl (Tammy) who works in the club house ...origionally named the '19th Hole'. He and his buddies admire her tanned long legs and wonder where their youth went .. flirting with the girl and getting polite 'mercy encouragement' knowing deep in their hearts that she wouldnt touch any of them with a ten foot pole ... except for Bryce - who's going through his mid life crisis and convinced that all women, young and old, are hot for him, despite the middle aged paunch, the thinning dome, and the 18 pounds of cheap jewlery he wears. Bryce drinks too much at the club and drives home after. A couple of years from now they'll be pulling him dazed from a car wreck - where he kills a mother and her 2 children but he escapes unscathed.

that was last nite - i didnt see any TV this AM.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :D :D

God knows I needed that, that's the funniest thing I've read/heard/saw in months.