Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies

Old 12-31-2003, 10:25 AM
Evil Dead

So when I googled 'male nudity horror movie' i found some movies.
Bleed (which I've never seen apparently Debbie Rochon is in it), Scary Movie (though I don't remember much of that or the male nudity in that one), and American Werewolf in London (good!). I think werewolf movies tend to show more nudity since we see the body transform. In Fright Night didn't Evil Ed get pretty naked for his dying wolf scene?
Also mentioned is 'Below', 'Killer Condom', and 'Nightwatch' (featuring Ewan of course!). I haven't seen these and am not rushing to just to see some nudity. But just thought I'd list 'em for anyone interested. If anyone has seen Bleed, Nightwatch, Killer Condom, or Below, let me know how they are.

Last edited by abbycomix; 12-31-2003 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-31-2003, 01:30 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Also mentioned is 'Below', 'Killer Condom', and 'Nightwatch' (featuring Ewan of course!). I haven't seen these and am not rushing to just to see some nudity.
Ive heard of Nightwatch (and of course theres nudity, its Ewan for gods sake!) but It doesnt sound to great. Im not gonna run right out and buy it, but If I have the chance to see it Ill watch it.
Old 01-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by orangestar
Ive heard of Nightwatch (and of course theres nudity, its Ewan for gods sake!) but It doesnt sound to great. Im not gonna run right out and buy it, but If I have the chance to see it Ill watch it.
To be honest, I can remember no male nudity in Nightwatch. That's not to say there is none though. It's been a while since I've seen it. Anyway, I suggest renting Nightwatch. It has one of the creepiest atmospheres of any horror film. It's just so perfect in that department.
Old 01-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Evil Dead

BTW I have to mention great thread :D My favorite nude scene is in Friday the 13th part II.. everyone who has seen the movie will know the chick I am talking about.. the one that wears the really short shorts and goes to the lake to swim... great fucking nude scene :D

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 01-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Evil Dead

NIGHTWATCH

If memory serves, there is no male nudity in NIGHTWATCH. However . . . .

If you ever see the original Danish version, it's probably got the longest (no pun intended) full-frontal male scene I've ever witnessed. Shocking stuff, seeing as how I'm an American and not used to such . . . lack of modesty, if you will. The first time I watched it, I found myself tilting my head and squinting, unsure if I was really seeing what I thought I was seeing (the first copy I owned was a bad, grainy bootleg). I couldn't believe it -- especially considering it's practically a close-up . . . .

Now I've probably got you ladies of the board dying to see this one. :)

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 01-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Saint of Killers

All of them..............yes I am a pig.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 01-01-2004, 06:36 PM
Something about a pillow

I am watching Red Dragon and I just remembered this thread and had to post :D

Ralph Fienes shows his butt numerous times and if you dont blink you can see a poorly lit Ralph junior hehehehe
And other than that, its the best acting job I have ever seen Ralph do!
Old 01-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Misanthrope

The two mutated heads fucking at the end of Basket Case 2 is probably my favorite..... yes i know that sounds weird but it cracks me up
Old 01-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
The two mutated heads fucking at the end of Basket Case 2 is probably my favorite..... yes i know that sounds weird but it cracks me up
yes elvis, that does indeed sound weird...but funny :p
Old 01-02-2004, 07:55 AM
Evil Dead

I just remembered there is a prolonged shower scene in 'brain damage' where a huge muscley biker dude is showering and you see him fully from behind (no frontal). Meanwhile another dude is scrawny and pale cowering in a towel as he prepares to sick his monster, Aylmer, on the huge guy. The thing is, I don't like huge muscle guys so it did nothing for me, the cowering guy was cuter, but that's the most recent male nudity I've watched in a horror flick.