Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-07-2010, 07:10 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
There's a kid who I had to sit next to on the bus to college today. He;s one of these lonely folk who just don't seem to be able to "click" with anyone. Anyway, he felt the need to provide a running commentary on everything. If the bus stopped for a moment "Oh, we've stopped". "Where the fuck are we? It smells of fucking onions. I need to stop swearing." I AM AWARE OF WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND ME!!!
"I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going there really fucking fast!" "I've got to sloooooow down and you.... you need to stop completely... and please walk me to the couch and please please watch me sleep incase I fall through the floor" "you still watching?" "ok good, because I'm really tired"

Last edited by X¤MurderDoll¤X; 09-07-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Undead Cavalier

Send a message via AIM to fiend_skull Send a message via MSN to fiend_skull
People who feel a need to complain quiet enough to make it seem its to themselves, but loud enough so everyone can hear them and they do it all the time.

People who decide to offer their unwarranted opinion on what I am doing. I remember someone getting on my case because I was joking about following my school quire around (it was the holiday season, they sing around the school in the morning) and purposely sing out of key or the wrong song.

When someone can't shut the fuck up in a movie theatre.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Whip In My Valise

I've known a person or two like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3-LxmrFm40

Last edited by TheWickerFan; 09-08-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Small minded bigots. People who judge others or situations on which they are ill informed. Mysoginists (crap spelling I know).
And my personal favourites from experience- Violent alcoholics and friends who think the smallest act of kindness shown towards them means they are entitled to abuse you.
Will shut up- go for fag and a cuppa and all will be well again. Give me manic/schizophrenic or suicidal people any day. Despite the papers they rarely hurt anyone except themselves.
Emotionless people, people who don't face up to their responsibilities.
I agree with you 100 percent.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Totally. I fucking hate people that eat loudly a lot. So gross.
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeed. The woman who shares my cubicle wall SLURPS whatever she's eating for breakfast - yogurt, maybe? I don't know WHAT it is - just that she SLURPS IT... LOUDLY.

I mean - Who does that?!

People who are openly insecure - in a way where it gets in the way of how they interact with you... I work with a man, who is actually our Project Manager (meaning that, of everyone involved in the project, HE should have his shit together)... But he is REALLY insecure and has this nervous laugh after EVERYthing he says - No kidding. Makes me want to rip his tongue out. Also, he's one of those people who have such an annoying voice that I cringe every time he opens his mouth.

People who yawn audibly. Like a really loud, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh" - My boyfriend does that. Drives me fucking CRAZY. Also, sometimes he hawks in his mouth because he's stuffed up. Really really disgusting.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeed. The woman who shares my cubicle wall SLURPS whatever she's eating for breakfast - yogurt, maybe? I don't know WHAT it is - just that she SLURPS IT... LOUDLY.

I mean - Who does that?!
God that would drive me insane. Eating is like feeding time at the zoo to some people... get some fucking manners :mad:
Old 09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
horrormovies.com veteran

Send a message via AIM to DeadKlown
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I don't know if you'd consider these personality traits as such.

The one-up, the friend that will always tell you bullshit stories...or if you've done something, they've done it while flying, and on fire.

People that either take their meds or actually go quite mental, not just eccentric but hearing voices/acting irrationally and potentially a danger to themselves or others...there's those that in lucid/normal states are totally aware of their condition and know what'll happen if they don't take care to stick to their regime, and periodically just decide they don't give a shit anymore.
It's like (though maybe not as bad) as a person getting heart surgery and told they need to stop drinking/smoking/eating fatty foods, and continue on.

"Morning people". I don't CARE how or why you're so chipper in the morning, I'm not going to be, and I don't care about that either...don't expect me to reflect your unfounded enthusiasm.

Law driven anti-weed conformists.
If there's no other grounds for their take than "it's bad because it's illegal", they just show themselves to be a little mindless really.
wow you so nailed all of mine...the one upper has to be the worst followed by the anti-weed conformists