Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 10:51 AM
R.I.P NUTS ARCADE

Send a message via MSN to Thomasgeorge Send a message via Yahoo to Thomasgeorge
ring 2

achivments:
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2005 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevant poster of 2006 oy yeah
Im the most irrelevan poster of 2007 oy yeah
Old 05-27-2006, 11:04 AM
For Vendetta

Wolf Creek
Old 05-27-2006, 11:04 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Bwind. I appreciate you as a very powerful interesting and massively intelligent member, but I just had to post the fact that my brain is severely injured by the fact that there is now a new millenium of tournaments.

Oh, and Ring2. I know it was shit, but for some reason, I really liked it.

*Spoiler* (Like anyone hasn't seen it)

I thought Aiden possessed by Samara was kinda neat. There were more twisty faces, which is always good. The psychiatrist injecting herself with air right into the juglar was cool. Rachel throwing the lid on the well, was nice. "I'm not your fucking mother," makes for a good quote, and one I can use for the annoying brats at the grocery store.

The only thing...Daveigh Chase should have played Samara again, but I guess she got too old.

Last edited by Haunted; 05-27-2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Ring 2 was pure garbage and I havent bothered to see Dominion...but I really enjoyed Wolf Creek. Jaratt gave a great performance as what will undoubtably become the next big horror icon.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:06 AM
I'M 37!!!

Well, this is great. I hated both The Ring Two and Wolf Creek, and I doubt I'll see Dominion since I hated Exorcist: The Beginning. So, I have to choose between which one sucked less. Well, I guess my vote goes to...

Wolf Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 05-27-2006, 11:11 AM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
Dominion was pretty good for the sake of argument, but my mom and I are sorta kinda Ring fans. We saw them together so we sorta have a thing.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:20 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Bwind. I appreciate you as a very powerful interesting and massively intelligent member, but I just had to post the fact that my brain is severely injured by the fact that there is now a new millenium of tournaments.

Oh, and Ring2. I know it was shit, but for some reason, I really liked it.

*Spoiler* (Like anyone hasn't seen it)

I thought Aiden possessed by Samara was kinda neat. There were more twisty faces, which is always good. The psychiatrist injecting herself with air right into the juglar was cool. Rachel throwing the lid on the well, was nice. "I'm not your fucking mother," makes for a good quote, and one I can use for the annoying brats at the grocery store.

The only thing...Daveigh Chase should have played Samara again, but I guess she got too old.
Smat move avoiding any reference to the whole deer sequence...God that was terrible. I actually re-winded [re-wound?] that scene and watched it twice just because it was so damn hilarious.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Return
I havent bothered to see Dominion...
If you've seen Exorcist: The Beginning, there isn't any point in seeing Dominion...It's the EXACT same story, with many of the exact same scenes...It's just done a little differently in some parts...

Of course...I had to see both to make sure that I wasn't 'missing out' on anything....I wasn't...

Ring2, by default...Because I STILL haven't seen Wolf Creek, and Dominion is the same as another 'not too bad, but not so great' movie

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 05-27-2006, 12:01 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Wolf Creek leads with 3 votes. Ring 2 is right behind with 2 votes and Dominion is bringing up the rear with zero votes.

Need more votes....

Quote:
Sorry, Bwind. I appreciate you as a very powerful interesting and massively intelligent member,
Hahaha. I sure have you fooled, dont I.

Quote:
but I just had to post the fact that my brain is severely injured by the fact that there is now a new millenium of tournaments.

Think of it as an experiment in to the sociologoly of the horror fan. Plus.... Aren't you curious to see if the horror scene is really drying up or not?
Old 05-27-2006, 12:02 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
If you've seen Exorcist: The Beginning, there isn't any point in seeing Dominion...It's the EXACT same story, with many of the exact same scenes...It's just done a little differently in some parts...

Of course...I had to see both to make sure that I wasn't 'missing out' on anything....I wasn't...

Ring2, by default...Because I STILL haven't seen Wolf Creek, and Dominion is the same as another 'not too bad, but not so great' movie

Ooops, she snuck in on me.

Ring 2 & Wolf Creek are tied up at 3 each. Dominion is still getting skunked.

Need more votes.
Closed Thread