Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 12:21 AM
~Mother Razor~

I'm pleased with the scoring considering I fucked up the question...apparently I read the whole outline script and went into panic mode when jotting it down for myself! lol

About the Casting,
Quote:
Finally, MAJOR points deducted for casting Justin Bieber. Seriously. He's not even old enough to play the role assigned.
The whole Justin bieber thing is just my twisted sense of humour running away with me again, yes this character is not a major one however I did get to kill him off! ;) Which is the number 1 reason why I picked him for the role! p.s. the kid is 16 old enough to drive! lol

Personally I didn't find Kevin(dad) to be a major/lead character not even while reading the book that would be why I left in with the pile of no names.

For the casting, music and director parts, I tried to target as large a demographic as possible. Carpenter obviously appeals to horror fans, Type O Negative, appeals to metal, goth that type of people. and the parts casted appeals to alot of different age ranges.

Last edited by ~Michelle~; 08-17-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:31 AM
RippedIntoPieces 11/29/12

I am here to address both Finalists - Michelle and Roshiq.

Now that you have proved your mettle in the Final Challenge of Battle Royale III, let's see how good you are in the Zone. Because both of you have a HUGE mountain to climb.

Me.

The role of my apprentice, ___V___, ends here. He has been seized and turned into stone under my spell, and will remain so until one of you, the winner, figures out the way to free him and HDC from my clutches.

And that is easier said than done, because right now as a Finalist you are confronted with 3 problems, your opponent, The Chainer and Me.

Let us see what the FINAL OUTING inside The Zone has in store for you both................
Old 08-17-2010, 05:50 AM

THE FINAL HUNTING ZONE OUTING OF BATTLE ROYALE III

Michelle and Roshiq, as the TWO surviving Finalists of BR III, remember that BOTH OF YOU have each other in your sights!!

Michelle's Railgun has 50 Bullets.
Roshiq's B F G can cause damage worth 50 HP and can be used TWICE.

Add to that, both of you have Spells at your disposal. Michelle has BOLT, and Roshiq possesses FIREBALL.
Remember, you can use your Spell according to your HPs.

BUT...here comes the twist. THE CHAINER is prowling inside the Zone, waiting for a target and this time around, I AM IN THERE TOO!

The Zone is divided into 3 broad Areas - Alpha, Beta & Gamma. One of them has the Chainer and Me BOTH, and TWO Areas are empty.

Choose an Area for yourself, and choose TWO targets.

And choose wisely.

You may choose TWO targets for yourself - either your opponent & The Chainer, or your opponent & Me, or The Chainer & Me.
Of course, you may go ahead and choose ONE target to be the recipient of all of your arsenal. But that could turn out to be VERY risky.

It's your choice.

In case both of you end up in the empty Areas, the survivor (and WINNER OF HDC BATTLE ROYALE III) will be teleported into my Area immediately.

Both Finalists, send a PM to ___V___ outlining your choices of targets AND choice of the Area in which you will be doing your hunting by Thursday, NOON EST!

FAILURE TO CHOOSE ANY TARGETS OR AN AREA TILL THE DEADLINE WILL AMOUNT TO THAT FINALIST(S) BEING BLOWN TO BITS BY ME!!

Let's see what your Status Readings say...
Old 08-17-2010, 05:55 AM

Updated Status after The Final Round Of HDC Battle Royale III

Michelle - FIT with 59 HPs, (The Railgun with 50 bullets, BOLT spell)

Roshiq - FIT with 72 HPs, (The B F G, FIREBALL spell)

I hope both of you do the math correctly, and have a huge slice of luck favoring your calculations and choices.

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:08 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Oh, it's all coming to an end one last time. :(

Very big well done to both finalists on your last entries! I enjoyed reading them both a lot, although I must agree with Neverending, as fun as it may be to see Bieber get killed, if I saw he was to be in a horror film my immediate thought would be "They're casting from current popularity as opposed to suitability."

The Ferrets like it...
Old 08-19-2010, 11:12 PM

The choices have been made. We shall see what happened inside the Zone one final time tomorrow.

NOON EST, be here. If you dare. And see how the fates of the two Finalists, the Chainer, me the mighty IT, and your beloved ___V___ shapes out.

You are SO going to love it.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:12 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
I stand by my original comment of booooooooooo

edit: oo have exciting :)

Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 AM

Finally...Once Upon A Time...inside The Zone...

ROSHIQ pulled up his BFG, gritted his teeth, and went into Area Gamma. He looked long and hard in all directions, and his ears pricked up instantly.

The rattle of CHAINS sounded from right behind him!

Roshiq closed his open mouth, gulped once almost inaudibly, and closed his eyes. Almost immediately, his right arm started to glow crimson.

Just then, The Chainer swung out from the high branches of a big tree just behind Roshiq and glared at his back.

Roshiq whirled around, FIREBALL in hand. The Chainer lifted it's arm, but Roshiq had released his deadly spell in a flash.

SHHHHHHHHHRRRRRAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The huge Fireball sped across the air in a streak of blazing fury and struck the Chainer full force. The Chainer was thrown back, a huge hole gaped open in his chest, most of the chains coiled inside it's body melting and dripping out. It's right arm had been blasted out of it's body and lay in a fiery blaze some distance away.

But the Chainer stood, and lifted it's head to look at Roshiq again. The fire in it's eyes were blazing.

Roshiq felt helpless. He started to lift his B F G.

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT! !!

The furious blue thundering BOLT whizzed straight at The Chainer's head, and blasted it into pieces! The neck of The Chainer twitched madly for a bit, before it slowly fell backwards and started spasmodically twitching on the forest floor.

Roshiq's mouth was wide open again. He turned around and looked straight at MICHELLE, who was slowly lowering her arm down. Roshiq's eyes were filled with sudden confusion and sheer excitement.

Michelle saw the look in Roshiq's eyes. "Yes, I am thinking this is one of IT's tricks. But now, it's just you and me," Michelle murmured. Her hands closed down tightly around her Railgun.

Roshiq had a sudden twinkle in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth twirled upwards ever so slightly into a very small smile. He gripped his BFG.

Michelle squeezed the trigger. Roshiq wrapped his finger around the trigger of his BFG.

BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 08:42 AM

Michelle's Railgun started breathing fire towards Roshiq's direction. Roshiq yelled once, then groaned repeatedly as the bullets tore through his body, striking him again and again and sending him reeling into the floor. He crawled behind a nearby tree and out of sight of Michelle for a few precious seconds, and grabbed at his HPs.

Michelle stopped firing and dove behind a rock near her. She peeked from a corner towards where Roshiq lay. She could make out one of his legs, and aimed again.

BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!!...

Roshiq's left leg was utterly blasted apart. Flesh and bone literally sizzled as hot blood poured out and coagulated over parts of his worsted limb, and Roshiq screamed in agony.

The B F G had dropped from his hands.

Michelle noticed this, and stood up immediately. She was in a real hurry to finish this fight.

(Someone looked from high above at both of them, waiting patiently...)

Michelle gripped her Railgun tightly and strode forward. Roshiq was too busy patching himself up and almost failed to notice Michelle's long shadow until it was too late. Sudden alarm filling in his eyes, Roshiq grabbed the B F G and tried to swing away.

Michelle started firing again.

BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!! BLAM!!!...

The Railgun clicked 2-3 times hollowly, and Michelle instantly realised that it was empty. She dropped it immediately and her right arm started glowing blue in a simultaneous instant.

Roshiq's back and legs were burning, as if they were on fire. Numerous holes filled his body everywhere, all of them pouring blood out in gushing torrents. His clothes were soaking red, and he had barely any strength left to push himself away. He prayed for a second and with all the remaining strength he could muster, made a dive towards a bunch of rocks on his right.

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT! !!

The BOLT thundered out of Michelle's arm and struck the rocks which saved the diving Roshiq. As if in slow motion, the rocks exploded into bits.

Michelle was conjuring up her spell again, as she looked ahead beyond the debris.

Roshiq was nowhere to be seen!

Michelle looked left and right in wild confusion, wondering instantly where he had gone. A sudden realisation froze her blood inside her body.

The B F G was out of sight too.

Just then, a shaking voice from her right broke the momentary silence.

"My turn," Roshiq bit his lips in immense pain, the B F G aimed straight at Michelle. He squeezed TWICE.

TTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK KK!!!!!

TTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK KK!!!!!

The recoil of the huge gun made Roshiq reel at first, then he fell backwards as the second blast escaped from the mighty gun, his left leg a bloody useless mess which was propped on the stem of a tree. The big blue circular balls of electricity left smoky trails through the air as they sped at breakneck speed straight at Michelle's chest in succession, blasting it out!

Michelle's eyes bulged wide, then rolled backwards. The huge, smoldering hole on her chest started oozing hot smoke as her back was blown outwards, flesh, bone and blood spattering against the trees and the forest floor behind her.

MICHELLE IS DEAD!!!!!

Roshiq heaved and sighed on the floor, looking at Michelle's lifeless body being lifted up in the air by the impact of the B F G's furious twin blasts and thrown backwards against a tree, slumping right onto the floor. He heaved once more, then dropped his B F G.

"Well done, NEW BATTLE ROYALE KING!" the voice boomed from above.

Roshiq looked up, and his tired and aching eyes were suddenly filled with a renewed sense of fear.

He was looking directly at me.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:02 AM

"Yes, I had tricked both of you when I spoke about the Zone being divided into 3 Areas. I was expecting one of you to be taken out by The Chainer, but both of you combined smartly to defeat him," my voice boomed from above at him.

I smiled once gleefully, before my face turned stone-hard again.

"In your haste to kill each other, you forgot about me," I said with a tinge of sarcasm in my voice. "Too bad, because you won't get this chance again. And neither will _____V_____!"

I snapped my fingers in mid-air, and _____V_____ came into view. He was bound from head to toe in laser chains, his whole body turned into white stone.

Roshiq grabbed at his B F G and started to lift it towards me, but I immediately extended my arm towards him and captured the B F G in a circular green haze.

"Tut, tut...bad manners, newly crowned King. You don't fire your gun when someone is talking to you. The world is waiting to hail you as the BATTLE ROYALE III KING, and so it shall be. Go and enjoy the world's attention while it lasts. But remember, you failed to defeat me and release _____V_____ from my clutches. And like I said, the penalty for that will be his life. And yours!"

"You didn't give me a fair chance!" Roshiq yelled angrily at me from down below.

"You had your chance, and as you mortals like to say..."you blew it". Too bad and too late. I am taking _____V_____ back with me to my world, where his head will be a decoration of my shelf. In exactly six months from today, I will be back to take you. You will be given a chance then to save yourself. But if you fail, I will take your head too. Adios!"

Roshiq started yelling, but I didn't stop to listen. I lifted my right arm towards him and his body started to turn into bright specks of light, as he was teleported back to the mainland, to a city they call Dhaka. The medics teams, the snipers and the guards followed Roshiq out of the island, being teleported at various parts of the globe near their respective homes.

Then I clicked my fingers again. The whole Battle Royale island hummed and rose up, propelled by giant-sized circular propellers below it, and followed me into the sky as I rose rapidly tugging _____V_____'s body with me, and then I disappeared with the island into the night sky with a blinding blaze of light straight into the heavens above, headed straight towards my world.

The last thing they heard from that area, was my earth-shattering laughter of final triumph.

****************BATTLE ROYALE III IS OVER****************
Closed Thread