Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-26-2013, 06:18 AM
Little Boo

Exclamation Puzzle!

Hello there! I was wondering if I could get some help solving this puzzle!

At this page:
https://soundcloud.com/roskilde-festival/band-teaser

there is some sound from what appears to be from a classic horror movie - but I just can't figure out which one!

Can't seem to decipher the language either.. Please help!

Any guesses?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Evil Dead

^ Sound didn't work me for reason, I put the volume on high, a pop up advert scared me, cause l left it high lol.

Anyway , My Friends being buggy me about this movie, (I have no idea what it is)

He told he saw this horror/thriller film on TV maybe year 2001 or 2002.

He remember some scenes from it, not sure, if it's a made-for-tv film.

one scene had something to do with a some person in a field, corn field He sad,

Main thing he said was that a man smoking a cigarette in some dark area. You could Just see his s hand, the cigarette and an ashtray. The hand put out the cigarette in the ashtray and then the man took some cigarette ash from the ashtray and applied it on his face.

The man walked out and the murderer followed him with some kind of an axe or hatchet.

That all he told, he may have told me about other things but I might of forgot.

Last edited by The Horror fan; 02-02-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore View Post
The movie I saw was probably from the 70s or 80s. A family moved into a haunted/demon possessed house (not Amityville or Poltergeist). In one scene, the oldest boy was outside dribbling his basketball obsessively. In another, the mother was in the kitchen and heard a baby crying. She opened one of the cupboards and saw something like a dead fetus in a jar of formaldehyde that was making the noise. In the last scene, the whole family had to drive away, as the house was just too infested to live in.

I realize this isn't much to go on, but would be grateful for any assistance.

This as got to be Something Evil (1972) (TV)
I saw on Halloween, Soon as found out about I had to see,
Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Little Boo

I'm looking for a film a saw a long time ago. It was cheesy and bad but what you gonna do. Nostalgia eh? It was based on jekll and hyde and I watched it on the horror channel at least 3 years ago. The basic plot was that this woman inherits a house and finds it has potions which do something (not sure what exactly anymore). Anyway one defining bit is that it turns her into a man and she has sex with another woman which goes wierdly. Anyway hope you goes can help.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorlover5 View Post
I'm looking for a film a saw a long time ago. It was cheesy and bad but what you gonna do. Nostalgia eh? It was based on jekll and hyde and I watched it on the horror channel at least 3 years ago. The basic plot was that this woman inherits a house and finds it has potions which do something (not sure what exactly anymore). Anyway one defining bit is that it turns her into a man and she has sex with another woman which goes wierdly. Anyway hope you goes can help.
Jacqueline Hyde....

I feel so wrong for knowing that. :o
Old 02-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for that. Got another one. I watched this when I was a kid late at night on a BBC channel. I don't remember much. This is it really:

Family is haunted by a spirit in a red coat.
Spirit kills their cat at one point with poisoned milk
The spirit imprisons their child in a hollow point in one of the walls in their house and they have to bust into it to get them out.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Little Boo

Anyone know?
Old 02-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I think the movie you are searching for is Don't Look Now.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Little Boo

I need help.

I remember I watched this movie on Netflix at my ex's place. I don't know the year but I can tell you a few things.

1) It was Asian. What Asian, I'm not sure. I just know it was one.

2) It had a woman giving another woman a ride to somewhere. She offers tea. That tea become a plot point later.

3) The first woman is a medium/psychic/whathaveyou. She tells the other woman 4 different stories about when she did a job or when something happened. It ended with the other woman's story.

4) I really, really want this name. Seriously. I want to watch this movie. It was good.

Yes, it's a ghost story. But still good.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Little Boo

That's not the one. I knew someone was gonna say that and I just skipped through most of it and none of it is the same. It's set in the countryside for the whole thing for a start whereas Don't look Now is mainly set in Venice.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods