Old 01-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Little Boo

Is'nana the Were-Spider

Hey, guys! Just wanted to post a link for the Kickstarter for my first comic book, Is'nana the Were-Spider! For just $5, you can get the PDF digital copy of the comic and $10 gets you the print. And of course there are other goodies for higher tier pledges, such as prints, poster, t-shirt, and a stuffed Anansi toy!

The book is a horror-fantasy book. Is'nana is a shape-shifting half man, half spider son of the great Anansi the Spider, The West African God of Stories. While looking for his missing father, Is'nana accidentally breaks a barrier coming into our world which unleashes horrors from his world and other realms into ours. Taking on the responsibility of rectifying this mishap, he teams up with his wise-cracking father to stop these horrors from bringing chaos into our world.

Here is the link to the Kickstarter. Even if you're unable to pledge, sharing and spreading the word would do so much! I was able to make my goal in less than 3 days but the extra money has helped me with creating more content for the book to make it a heftier read! It's definitely not to late to re-order your copy of the book!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...he-were-spider

Thank you, guys! :)
Old 01-29-2016, 11:50 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I haven't much to say on the story but the images are quite a tease! I wouldn't mind seeing more art from you. 8)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 02-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Little Boo

Hey, man! Sure!

6 days left till the Kickstarter ends!

Tags
black, comics, horror, spider