Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
hey

It would be rude to sneak into a site without first saying'hello' to everyone first. I'm Chris. Damn glad to be here.
CK
Old 07-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Hey Chris im Hate_Breeder, welcome to the site. Although you will be bruttaly flamed on this forum at first, please stick around. They mean nothing by it. Its just a little introduction. You will get the occasional.....FUCK YOU NEWB......and stuff like that. Hope you enjoy it here. And hang in there.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
Thanks, HB (Misfits fan ? Me, too). Already reading the tons of flaming going on here. That's cool. I could puss out and post the same reply a few hundred times to get the newbie tag removed, but what fun would that be ? "That which does not kill me only pisses me off" LOL
CK
Old 07-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
Thanks, HB (Misfits fan ? Me, too). Already reading the tons of flaming going on here. That's cool. I could puss out and post the same reply a few hundred times to get the newbie tag removed, but what fun would that be ? "That which does not kill me only pisses me off" LOL
CK
Yes huge fucking fiend dude. Whats your favorite song? Mines either Hate Breeders or Bloodfeast, although Day of the Dead is a close 3rd. Yeah i happily earned my 700 something posts. So dont be like all the other new people and post 4 times then never come back. This could be the start of a great friendship.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Banned

Probably 'All Hell Breaks Loose' or '20 Eyes'. I wore out the 'Walk Among Us' album in high shool. I never got into the "new" Misfits, wrestlers, whatever they are now. I ended up eBaying off all my live bootlegs and rareties over the years after taping them all. The original 'Cough Cool' /w 'She' with the keyboards was awul LOL I'll probably stick around here for a long time.
CK
Old 07-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Actually i didnt like the new Misfits for a while. But then they grew on me. Theyre newER stuff is like on some good horror premises like Day of the Dead, Pumpkinhead, From Hell They Came, Scarecrow Man, Lost in Space, American Psycho and so fourth. Actually all that bad for being new. Did you like the new 1950s cover cd? By the way do you have Msn or Yahoo?
Old 07-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Banned

No MSN or Yahoo. To me, The Misfits without Glenn Danzig is like 'Halloween' without Michael Myers. I got into Samhain's 'November Coming Fire' album, but started losing interest real quick after 'Danzig'
CK
Old 07-05-2004, 11:48 PM
BMXICAN

Hi Darthvonpokemon, you should know me as PRO-PAIN from my board, glad to see you here to......

And I can't help but to do this:D :p JK

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 07-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
Hi Darthvonpokemon, you should know me as PRO-PAIN from my board, glad to see you here to......

And I can't help but to do this:D :p JK
That guy from TCM tripped me the fuck out dude!
Old 07-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by darthvonpokemon
No MSN or Yahoo. To me, The Misfits without Glenn Danzig is like 'Halloween' without Michael Myers. I got into Samhain's 'November Coming Fire' album, but started losing interest real quick after 'Danzig'
CK
There was this one guy who used to post on here named xUnholy_Passionx he had so much Samhain shit it was crazy. He showed a whole bunch of pics. I like a lot of Samhains shit though. I liked "The Howl" "I am Misery" and "Kiss of Steel"