Old 03-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to fluffho Send a message via Yahoo to fluffho
mary bell

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou..._1.html?sect=7

shes fine now btw. although her daughter found out she was a killer then i duno what happened. not sure if thats in that particular link, though
Old 03-07-2004, 07:48 PM
willows mommy

those boys got off way to easily by being given new identies. they should but locke dup not freee to possible doit agian. i agree w/ who ever said reading this pisses them off cuz it pisses me off that those 2 boys would do such a thing toa young helpless toddler. i feel babd for the toddlers family. things like just make u wonder wahts wrong w/ ppl

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Banned

That's it.

Attention inhabitants of the Horror.com message board: Pool ALL your money together! We're buying our own country. Together, we can make at least ONE country where the people in charge don't have their heads in their asses!
Old 03-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Something about a pillow

I've never heard of anything that sick.

What year did this happen? How old are the boys now?
Old 03-07-2004, 09:23 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
That's it.

Attention inhabitants of the Horror.com message board: Pool ALL your money together! We're buying our own country. Together, we can make at least ONE country where the people in charge don't have their heads in their asses!
sounds like a plan sam. lol. what country do u wanna buy??????

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Scares Little Kids

I'm 34 and remember when this happened in 1993. Here in the U.S. it was all over the news, talk shows, everywhere for a good while. Well, the boys got a slap on the wrist, and now one is in the armed forces where his ability to kill without hesitation or conscience will be appreciated. There is no question in my mind, Man is indeed the most vicious, savage and dangerous member of the animal kingdom.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:56 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by joeltrae
I'm 34 and remember when this happened in 1993. Here in the U.S. it was all over the news, talk shows, everywhere for a good while. Well, the boys got a slap on the wrist, and now one is in the armed forces where his ability to kill without hesitation or conscience will be appreciated. There is no question in my mind, Man is indeed the most vicious, savage and dangerous member of the animal kingdom.
waht u said about man couldn't be any truer. this was truely a sad thing to read about, it was upsetting

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Banned

I blame the toddlers parents they should suffer for leaving a child alone...... If you have a responsibility such as owning a child, then let nothing happen to it, if you own a dog u keep him locked in the yard, but your child is free to roam the streets? i say those boys that took the child and murdered him taught those parents a lesson they will never forget, now if they make another mistake and have another child and something happens to it, then i say hang those parents by theyre ankles from a tree and let the responsible parents use them as a pinata......

now that makes sence

all these bleeding hearts blaming the children for the crime why not blame his mother who abandoned him so she could shop for a pair of panties to keep her mate happy, well he's happy now aint he.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Analrapist

yes, you make a valid point in saying that this mother should have never left her child alone, in a mall no less, for even a second...

but does this mistake justify the fact that two kids kidnapped and tortured a baby ? does an innocent child have to die in such a horrible manner in order to "teach his mother a valuable lesson" ? yes she made a mistake and will have to live with it for the rest of her life, but she sure as hell didn't deserve it, and neither did that poor child.

Thug means never having to say you're sorry.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Banned

not saying the child deserved it sayin that mother should have been punished

it happened in england I read the story, there was an outcry for that poor mum who left her child alone plain an simple, if you watch your child then no bad can happen if you allow it to run free the world will devour it

I say about those 2 boys that killed him, they should have been exocuted but they werent now focus on the real murderer the mum, without her "helpin" those 2 wouldnt have killed him correct