Old 12-06-2008, 02:09 AM
cutupyo

Ukraine teen killers

In Ukraine, three young men who went on a month-long killing spree have been charged with murdering 21 people. The violent attacks plunged the eastern city of Dnepropetrovsk into a vortex of fear in the summer of 2007. The three, who are now 20 years old, were teenagers at the time they allegedly battered their victims with hammers and pipes.

Rumours of a maniac killing both young and old paralysed Dnepropetrovsk, one of the largest cities in Ukraine. Police, however, linked the reign of terror to a group of teenagers.

They’re not revealing how they caught them but, with mobile phone footage of some of the murders, officers have little doubt of the identity of the criminals.

“We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old,” said Detective Bogdan Vlasenko.

The former classmates have been behind bars for almost a year now and it’s believed they've pleaded guilty to all the murders.

They are thought to have used iron pipes and hammers on their victims. Mobile phone footage also suggests they practised on cats first.

They all come from prosperous families and have allegedly admitted they committed the crimes just for fun.

Detectives say they the killers weren’t targeting anyone in particular. They just picked up people who looked like they wouldn’t fight back.

“You see, no one would fear for their life when these boys were offering them a ride,” said Ivan Stypak, Chief Police Officer of the Dnepropetrovsk region.

However, the parents of the suspects refuse to believe their children could be killers. They insist their children were forced to confess their guilt.

Did anyone else hear about this? I think it's kind of old (few months) but still semi-relevant.

There's also video footage on the internet (Not going to post it here, as I'm sure some people will regret watching it) and it's most likely the most brutal thing I've ever seen.

Apparently they beat the men (mostly homeless) with hammers, gouged eyeballs, etc etc.

After watching the video, I seriously feel extremely disturbed.

My morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me this round, I think.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:13 AM
WickedAsilem

I am Still Sick

My Local Radio Station Viewed the Video this morning..... *I* Only Heard it, and *I* am still Sick!

That was the most Disgusting thing I have Ever heard in my Life! There is no way after what I heard I could Watch it! No Way!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Evil Dead

Just PLAIN AWEFUL

I've never in my life been hurt so badly from watching something. I've seen it all and this takes the cake. I can not caution people enough to avoid it. You CAN NOT unsee this shit. These fuckers should be handed back to the victim's family's and let them decide the punishment. The other video cofiscated by detectives on the PC of the Igor kid had another murder on it where they bash in a pregnant womans head and then cut the baby out of her. I'm glad they didn't leak that shit. This is a horrible world we live in.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:57 PM
jak_attak

yh i saw the video i must say it was some pretty unnearving shit. compared to things that have happened 2 me in life this is jus sick1!!!!(no good way lol)
Old 12-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Hellraiser

Killer Kids

Its interesting, studies have been done on kids that kill, and i dont mean hit and run but calculated killing sprees and they found that most of the children often didnt suffer abuse, poverty or wet the bed!
However serial killers fall into a different catagory. They wet the bed, often will lean towards arson and torturing little animals and often show frontal lob damage when given brain scans.

So what is the difference between gangs of kids killing and often isolated serial killers who either act alone or with a submissive?

Genetics? Nurture? or god forbid Marilyn Manson/ Grand Theft Auto?
i personally stick with the first two. You have to have an already established predisposition towards violence to go out and do what those little shits did. I can never blame music or vids, and in case any1 was wondering there is not one piece of evidence that suggests media does effect peoples tendency towards violence.

PLEASE share your thoughts!:)
Old 12-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Evil Dead

I would have to agree with you for the most part. The fact that they killed 21 people indeed makes them serial killers but the short time of the killing spree and with their ages its hard to think they somehow thought they might get away with it. I bet one of them is the Alpha and led the other two into his sick world until it swallowed them. They were clearly enjoying what they were doing which means the two in the video were complete pyschopaths and a match made in hell. Its fucked up that two people like that can find each other but it seems to happen.

I personally love violent and upseting movies as long as I know no one is getting hurt for real. Even something as nasty as AUM holds appeal to me but I simply don't like the thought of real people suffering. That clip messed up my head really bad and I hope I never come across anything similar. Yuk yuk and double yuk.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:13 PM
cwilson

DO NOT WATCH IF REAL GORE BOTHERS YOU...

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-victim-11928/