Old 02-16-2019, 05:25 AM
Banned

We all just need to
off our pants and our panties and shit on the floor because it's time to get schwifty in here!

Old 02-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Banned

Does anyone else have these weird unsettling feeling, something between depressed and empty? I don't know if it's the Solstice fucking with me or what but it's just one of those evenings.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:50 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Does anyone else have these weird unsettling feeling, something between depressed and empty? I don't know if it's the Solstice fucking with me or what but it's just one of those evenings.
I get that sometimes too. Goes along with my depression and anxiety. Sometimes I'll feel like that, other times just numb. It sucks

Old 02-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Mining might have to do was running out of weed last night. Sometimes when I run out I feel a little shity for a day or two afterwards but I as well suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm bipolar and have PTSD and all that other lovely junk that makes us the Beautifully Broken Souls we are. I'm just glad I didn't drink because sometimes when I drink and I feel like this I go off the rails. Hell, half the time my brain is just one big klusterfuk of racing thoughts and curb stomping emotions.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:55 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Mining might have to do was running out of weed last night. Sometimes when I run out I feel a little shity for a day or two afterwards but I as well suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm bipolar and have PTSD and all that other lovely junk that makes us the Beautifully Broken Souls we are. I'm just glad I didn't drink because sometimes when I drink and I feel like this I go off the rails. Hell, half the time my brain is just one big klusterfuk of racing thoughts and curb stomping emotions.
Yeah smoking weed is much better for depression and all that then drinking, mellows you out. Haven't done that in awhile. Might have to soon. Keep your head up

Old 02-16-2019, 05:02 PM
Banned

Yeah I don't drink very often at all anymore. In my younger years I drank like practically everyone else my age but over time it just started making me feel worse and then a few years ago when my ex and I broke up I went on this two-week drinking binge we're from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed I was drinking and then when I finally quit I thought for sure I was going to die from the DTs.

Alcohol is also the biggest part of what killed my mother as well so it's also for that reason I try to avoid it but sometimes I do feel like having a drink and if I'm in a good mood I am a happy drunk but if I get depressed I turn into an emotional asshole.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Banned

I don't know if anyone has ever seen the documentary modify or not, but this guy had his little piece in it and I ran across this video completely forgetting about him. Give this guy a Darwin Award! Not only does he have no clue what he's talking about, he completely contradicts himself.

Old 02-19-2019, 08:58 AM
Banned

I just found out I won two tickets to go see this really good Tool cover band Friday at the House of Blues!
Old 02-19-2019, 02:48 PM
I am the turtle lord

Endo started a Horror forum too it looks like.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:27 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
Endo started a Horror forum too it looks like.
Who is endo?