Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 02-15-2016, 07:37 AM
Little Boo

Talking MachiaVillain - Manage your horror mansion and monsters

Hi there,

I'm here to speak about a game I'm working on with a team of 3 people. I came to show the game to horror fans but we are very open about feedbacks and stuff so feel free to answer and ask questions. We are on Kickstarter right now if you prefer videos :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...anagement-game

MachiaVillain is a horror mansion management game. In the game you have to raise monsters, build your mansion and slay the victims by the rules. It's a mix of strategy, management and building base.

// Rules

And after months of development, the game starts to look good and we are showing it to the whole world. It looks like this :

We are highly inspired by horror movies and the game was created with the spirit of Cabin In The Woods. We love horror movies and their clichés so we thought it'd be fun to make a game about it. Here are some of the monsters in the game :

I'm SURE you'll be able to spot every one of them as you're horror experts :p

And we even have a mad scientist laboratory:

And here is the Kickstarter link again if you'd like to see it :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...anagement-game

I hope I'm not breaking any rules of horror.com forums, I wrote by hand this topic thinking you'd like it :)
Old 02-18-2016, 06:47 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I like it! The art looks great too! I can see myself getting this in the app store or something. 8)

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Tags
horror mansion, video games