Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
BH14

Dont Rent Boogeyman!!

I rented this movie last night and I remember people bashed it when it came out at the theatres.... I wanted to give it a shot because the producers made the grudge and that was ok. What a piece of crap movie!

CONTAINS SPOILERS:
The only thing that was good about it was the dead mother and after that, it was horrible and so bad that i found myself laughing more. Story was so bad that the movie had to try to have lot of pop ups to try to scare people rather than build tension. They must have ran out of ideas so they went with closet doors that would lead to other places. I have no idea why. 7th Heaven actor was bad too because even after 15 years after his father was gone, he was still in a daze by that and didnt even try to act like normal. He should go back to the movie where he and other guys got dressed up girls in sorority bc that movie ruled compared to this. Just when you think the movie cant get worst, the ending is hilarious. The Scary Movie 2 ghost in the wheelchair looked more frightening than this Boogeyman ghost. This boogeyman ghost looked like a cartoon. Who the hell designed this ghost?! And the way to defeat the Boogeyman was to count to 6 and break some stupid objects. Lame. The ALT ending atleast reminded me of twister and was just as bad. Im pissed and want my $3.79 back. Avoid this movie at all cost.

I havent seen a good horror movie in a while... Are there any new horror movies that came out on DVD in the past 6 months?

Last edited by BH14; 06-10-2005 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
sorry you didn't like it, I have yet to see it. I will probably still see it even though you don't recomend it.

I might get flamed for this, but I liked darkness. I might be alone in this but you know, whats another $3?
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 06-10-2005, 01:25 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by barbra
sorry you didn't like it, I have yet to see it. I will probably still see it even though you don't recomend it.

I might get flamed for this, but I liked darkness. I might be alone in this but you know, whats another $3?

FETTUCINE!!! :mad:
Old 06-10-2005, 02:09 PM
word infection

Send a message via AIM to virus five
Whoops.

I just rented Darkness and Boogeyman.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
..its only a movie...

I bought Boogyman on DVD today, Its like my new favorite movie. Way better then my old time favorite Halloween. Get this movie ASAP if you can, Best movie EVER.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 06-10-2005, 03:04 PM
BH14

i havent seen a new good horror movie in like 6 months... i didnt go see house of wax yet. and blockbuster seems like they are getting like a billion horror b-movies but i never heard of any of them so i pass on them.

did anyone see high tension yet?? that looks good and i may check that out.

I had to change my old avatar bc she lost so much weight.... maybe ill use an anorexic skeleton-celebrity next.

ht tp://www.chasingthefrog.com/catalog/my_movies.php?username=sirbflo114
Old 06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
Banned

Re: Dont Rent Boogeyman!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BH14
I rented this movie last night and I remember people bashed it when it came out at the theatres.... I wanted to give it a shot because the producers made the grudge and that was ok. What a piece of crap movie!

CONTAINS SPOILERS:
The only thing that was good about it was the dead mother and after that, it was horrible and so bad that i found myself laughing more. Story was so bad that the movie had to try to have lot of pop ups to try to scare people rather than build tension. They must have ran out of ideas so they went with closet doors that would lead to other places. I have no idea why. 7th Heaven actor was bad too because even after 15 years after his father was gone, he was still in a daze by that and didnt even try to act like normal. He should go back to the movie where he and other guys got dressed up girls in sorority bc that movie ruled compared to this. Just when you think the movie cant get worst, the ending is hilarious. The Scary Movie 2 ghost in the wheelchair looked more frightening than this Boogeyman ghost. This boogeyman ghost looked like a cartoon. Who the hell designed this ghost?! And the way to defeat the Boogeyman was to count to 6 and break some stupid objects. Lame. The ALT ending atleast reminded me of twister and was just as bad. Im pissed and want my $3.79 back. Avoid this movie at all cost.

I havent seen a good horror movie in a while... Are there any new horror movies that came out on DVD in the past 6 months?

dont sweat it - i never rent movies anyway.

i'll probably just buy it.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:26 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
I bought it about a week ago and it sucks ass, DO NOT BUY IT. if you can get a copy or borrow it then great but it is a waste I thought.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:46 PM
The Dork Knight

no shit
Old 06-11-2005, 07:53 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
no shit
Couldn't have said it better myself.