Old 03-06-2012, 06:17 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Here's the full shot of the picture on it

And just for added measure, here's the shirt i'm wearing now

Ah you can't go wrong with leatherface-great shirts sadly if I wore anything like that in Liverpool I'd be lynched. The best I have is one of Dante's Inferno with the circles of hell on it. I'll have to post a pic of it when I get a digital camera off a mate soon.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearonsarms View Post
Ah you can't go wrong with leatherface-great shirts sadly if I wore anything like that in Liverpool I'd be lynched. The best I have is one of Dante's Inferno with the circles of hell on it. I'll have to post a pic of it when I get a digital camera off a mate soon.
Why would it be bad for you to wear something like that?

Old 03-06-2012, 06:58 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Why would it be bad for you to wear something like that?
Liverpool is a sport city-mainly football (Soccer) so everyone here wears sportswear except when wearing smart clothes for work etc-obviously I don't as I tend to wear dark coloured clothing anyway but it's casual but with no logos or anything like that. I'm ashamed to admit but people are very backwards here in terms of how you look-regularly "goths" get tormented and bullied I experienced this myself when I went through my experiemental goth look phase in my late teens and moved to Manchester which despite not being very far away is a completely different city-people there don't judge you for how you look whereas (in fact if you look different you can get compliments) in Liverpool they are very pre-judgemental and wearing those shirts would attract very unwanted attention. I tend to keep myself to myself and don't really get noticed. It is really sad things like piercings, tattoos, certain bands/artists on tshirts are responded to in a very hostile way. I had hoped on coming back here things would have moved on but they haven't. I realise I'm conforming to fit in but I haven't the energy for constant confrontations if people hear knew my dark heart-I keep it hidden
Old 03-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Liverpool is a sport city-mainly football (Soccer) so everyone here wears sportswear except when wearing smart clothes for work etc-obviously I don't as I tend to wear dark coloured clothing anyway but it's casual but with no logos or anything like that. I'm ashamed to admit but people are very backwards here in terms of how you look-regularly "goths" get tormented and bullied I experienced this myself when I went through my experiemental goth look phase in my late teens and moved to Manchester which despite not being very far away is a completely different city-people there don't judge you for how you look whereas (in fact if you look different you can get compliments) in Liverpool they are very pre-judgemental and wearing those shirts would attract very unwanted attention. I tend to keep myself to myself and don't really get noticed. It is really sad things like piercings, tattoos, certain bands/artists on tshirts are responded to in a very hostile way. I had hoped on coming back here things would have moved on but they haven't. I realise I'm conforming to fit in but I haven't the energy for constant confrontations if people hear knew my dark heart-I keep it hidden
what the fuck,fuckin soccer jocks,thats sad man.youl have to become a skin and bash those mainstream fuckwits
Old 03-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Wow that really sucks. I feel bad for you. I'm going to appreciate my expressive freedom and individuality a lot more now.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:45 PM
I Am Violence

So it appears shit has been happening since I last came on here.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:44 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by friday13thfan View Post

So it appears shit has been happening since I last came on here.
Cool pic, dude.

Naa, not that much shit. But apparently enough to have important members leaving.

But I guess that's the way of the moderator at HDC. The job eats you up and then you disappear.

History repeats itself.

Last edited by Angra; 03-09-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Misanthrope

Yeah that bottom pic is rad. Where was it taken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
But I guess that's the way of the moderator at HDC. The job eats you up and then you disappear.
There's a horror movie script right there :D
Old 03-09-2012, 11:23 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
what the fuck,fuckin soccer jocks,thats sad man.youl have to become a skin and bash those mainstream fuckwits
LOL yeah sadly that's true I used to fight them all a lot when I was younger I just don't have the energy nowadays. It's terrible but people here have actually been seriously injured or called just for being different. It does seem to be changing though we are a lot more multi-cultural here now than ten years ago.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM
whatever gets you through

you could always just go naked. that's always worked for me