Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-20-2024, 01:17 PM
Undead

Five Nights at Freddy's 2

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/f...on-1235863907/

Josh Hutcherson starred in one of 2023 biggest box office success stories — the horror video game adaptation “Five Nights at Freddy’s” — and he recently told Variety that things are moving along on the second chapter. Hutcherson, who is currently on the press circuit for the action movie “The Beekeeper,” suggested the status of a “Five Nights at Freddy’s” sequel is looking good.

“I know they’re in the process right now of nailing down the story, and they want to get going as soon as possible,” Hutcherson said. “Obviously, the fans are amazing and die hard. For me to be a part of it was was so cool and phenomenal.

“We hoped it would connect with audiences,” he continued. “But I don’t think that anybody, even on our side of things, expected it to really connect the way that it did. I’m dying to get back on set. Emma Tammi, our director, was fantastic, and it was such a fun world to play in. I’m excited to see what they are doing next.”

Variety has reached out to Blumhouse for additional comment.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:37 PM
Banned

The success of the first film, combined Geometry Dash with the enthusiasm of the fans, has likely spurred the production team to move forward quickly.