Old 11-20-2003, 10:54 AM
Evil Dead

Dollhaus gallery in Brooklyn, NY

My friend Emma-Louise runs this amazing little place where you can enjoy being surrounded by bloody dolls and other amazing disturbing art while drinking exotic concoctions. They also have movie nights and often show horror fare.

http://www.dollhaus.org
Old 11-23-2003, 07:30 AM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
????

darling, are you sure you are here to share opitions about horror? i;ve seen 2 posts of you had they both were friends of self advertizing....
Old 11-23-2003, 07:36 AM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
add on

not only i didnt find any of the "cool stuff" you said, the archive was just pictures edited with photoshop or something else, not scary, not bloody, not unique, not... nothing! what kind of place is that anyway? and i saw your site, the only thing i liked was the second album cover, with the dolls, tell your singer that she needs improvement, nice voice but its like she is speaking, more than singing,
Old 11-23-2003, 08:40 AM
Evil Dead

Re: ????

Quote:
Originally posted by Deamona
darling, are you sure you are here to share opitions about horror? i;ve seen 2 posts of you had they both were friends of self advertizing....
It's true this week i posted two plug-type posts (those are the only ones like that I've posted, it's not my usual style). I posted my band site because arioch asked for songwriters to do so. I posted about Dollhaus because it is a horror-themed art gallery and I noticed the Horror Art section wasn't getting many posts. The Dollhaus website may not have a lot of pics, but it was more posted for people in NYC to see it themselves. It is a gallery/cafe where you can be surrounded by blood covered dolls and dark art, watch horror movies and drink Absinthe.
I have posted plenty about horror movies and subjects, if you really want to read all of any member's posts (to judge for yourself if they are strictly posting about horror :eek: ) you can just search under their user name.