Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorePhobia View Post
Hell yes! Cherry Hill, NJ bitches!

Woot woot I'll be there!
I'll be going to the one here in MI.

Hope you're as excited as I am. Just wish more of my friends liked horror flicks...
Old 02-28-2008, 05:14 AM
For Vendetta

Feb 27, 2008

Victor Salva will return to direct Jeepers Creepers 3: The Creeper Walks Among Us for MGM.

The third film is expected to begin lensing this summer.

Jeepers Creepers was the sole horror film to break the trend of the'90s PG-13 teen-thrillers that plagued theaters.

Ray Wise tells Fangoria that he will reprise his role of Jack Taggart Sr. from the previous film. “Now that the strike is over, we can finally get rolling on the new JEEPERS CREEPERS,” Wise said. “Victor has written a big part for me in it.”

Salva has high hopes for the film and believes that a theatrical release would do just as good as the first two. "MGM initially suggested that we go direct to video with the third in the trilogy, but we hope that the exciting entity that the new MGM is becoming realizes that both 'Jeepers Creepers' films set [then-] records for their Labor Day weekend box-office openings, before each went on to make over $100 million apiece on DVD," he continues. "I believe a theatrical release is critical to this kind of success on video. I don’t think you can have one without the other, and it would be a shame not to be able to see what I have planned for 'Jeepers 3' up on the big screen."

As for the plot, "It includes a prologue in the Old West and might bring back several characters from the first two films 20 years later. The script and story will be big on scares and give us plenty more of the traditional Creeper creepiness, with a few more bits thrown in about what it might be and where it came from.”
Old 02-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
I'd see Jeepers Creepers 3.

J33p3rs C33p3rs 3.

:)
Old 03-15-2008, 06:01 AM
For Vendetta

- Lena Headey (The Broken, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 300) will join Brian Cox and Josh Lucas in Hyde Park's Tell-Tale, which will be helmed by Michael Cuesta.

Inspired by the classic Edgar Allan Poe story "The Tell-Tale Heart," the contemporized adaptation sees Lucas starring as a single father whose recently transplanted heart leads him on a frantic search to find the donor's killer before a similar fate.

Shooting on the film is scheduled from mid-March to late April in Rhode Island.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
- Lena Headey (The Broken, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 300) will join Brian Cox and Josh Lucas in Hyde Park's Tell-Tale, which will be helmed by Michael Cuesta.

Inspired by the classic Edgar Allan Poe story "The Tell-Tale Heart," the contemporized adaptation sees Lucas starring as a single father whose recently transplanted heart leads him on a frantic search to find the donor's killer before a similar fate.

Shooting on the film is scheduled from mid-March to late April in Rhode Island.
Might be interesting but the story already sound far and away weaker than Poe's. Am I becoming too cynical or do a lot of the newer horror ideas seem mediocre at best? Maybe I'm just looking for a different type of story...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 AM
For Vendetta

- About "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever", Rider Strong said it was wrapped about a year ago, and is now hung up in post-production issues. He wasn't able to give much away other than Ti "The Roost" West directed and used a "ridiculous" amount of blood - "you've got people puking blood and if you thought 'Cabin Fever' was gory, this is much worse".

He also related the story of ending up on the same flight to Wilmington, North Carolina (where "Cabin Fever 2" was shot) with Deputy Winston himself, Giuseppe Andrews, who, like Strong, is returning as his "Cabin Fever" character. He explained that the plot of "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever" is the infected water ends up at a prom and, well, things pretty much go downhill from there.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Nightbreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Might be interesting but the story already sound far and away weaker than Poe's. Am I becoming too cynical or do a lot of the newer horror ideas seem mediocre at best? Maybe I'm just looking for a different type of story...
I agree. Poe's story was great, and had it's own thrill to it, and there was no supernatural element, only guilt and suspense. This story sounds more like 'The Eye' than 'The Telltale Heart'
Old 03-20-2008, 09:39 AM
For Vendetta

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20185191,00.html

Just check it out...you are in for a major surprise/treat.:cool:
Old 03-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

he doesnt look much different :)
Old 03-20-2008, 09:49 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
he doesnt look much different :)