Old 10-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Rob Zombie Leaving the Music Industry?

Anyone see that interview RZ had with Julya on her diary show? On it she asked what was next for the husky-howler and his life. He responded by saying that he was retiring from his music career (as evident with his last album) and was going to concentrate on his home life, his movies, and even "wall street." That last part I'm not sure about because the two of them kind of began joking about it so I'm not certain if it's true or not.

I'm a huge RZ fan who came upon him relatively late in his music career and I'm pretty saddened by this. Just wondering about other people's thoughts on the subject; if anybody gives a hoot-a-nanny(sp?).

*FADE OUT*
Old 10-16-2003, 03:13 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to lilangel_66071
damn thats SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS i'm a huge rz fan too, well you will probably still here his music in his movies ha. But that really bites the big one thats for sure.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Evil Dead

He probably just wants to do movies now because he has been in the music biz for so long.. But he will still be around for a very long time.. :D
Old 10-16-2003, 06:04 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I'd rather him make movies to be quite honest. I liked White Zombie more than his solo stuff.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:27 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

yea that does suck but he still probably do songs for his movies and soundtracks if there iz 1
Old 10-17-2003, 04:29 PM
Evil Dead

I liked White Zombie more than is solo career.. But HellBilly Deluxe kicked ass. I didnt buy sinister urge.. But the remixes are cool though .. they are great for parties and stuff.. He will definately make music for his soundtracks just like he did for House of 1,000 corpses..........