I thought the second was a bit thin.
I haven't seen 3.

I thought 4 was great!

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptkeeper666 View Post
Hey horror fans. I said I would posted when I see paranormal activity 4. there was a delay in doing that. Now I am. I seen it. It was ok ,, The blonde girl is cute lol for real though i met that. But what gets me though is the ending. it was weird I just couldn't figure it out. Click on video to view it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71WdnNnSII Now on with the next movie I seen which is another horror. And it is the tortured. The creators who brought us the saw franchise. Released in 2010.
If you paid atention during the movie, the ending is crystal clear.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 05-19-2013, 03:04 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Aftershock

The only reason I watched this was because it was co written by Eli Roth. It was slow paced with a dumb story line.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Horror Fan

Saw "Mama." Not as good as I expected it would be.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Saw "Mama." Not as good as I expected it would be.
Oh i loved that. Is there something you didnt like about it or were your expectations just really high?

Old 05-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Evil Dead

Long Weekend (1978)

Huge fan of killer animal movies and this as been on watch list for a few years, I really looking forward to this and the remake, I was going to watch them back to back.

This movie takes while to getting going, I don't mind some slow build up unless there go some where.

I found most of this movie very boring, the couple were very annoying, who could not care less if they were killed by these animals.

I Felt bored and frustrated throughout the movie, even Animals attacks scenes will really dull, Could have been done better!

I don't think acting the was bad, why would make two couple so annoying they you wish they do get killed.

The last scenes was bloody Joke, it's actually funny!

3 out of 10

Long Weekend (2008) (This is a Remake of Long Weekend (1978)

The movies 93 % scene from scenes remake, with some twigs here and there in the movie.

I was not fan of the 1978 movies at all, I found it very boring and dull, I thought the remake would be better, I do think remake was little better then the old one.

I liked how they didn't didn't really drag the first 30 minutes and start movie faster pace the the fist movie, also enjoyed some scenes they added in this movie, I thought it was very decent scenes.

The couple in this movie are not very nice people at all, the nasty one and another and mother nature, I could not get less if they were killed or attacked.

The original had one think this movie never had was some good actors, Annyoing but they could act unlike this actors who were really wooden in most scenes,

The ending of the movie, I thought the ending oringal was funny, this one even funnier and bit more gory as well

5 out of 10
Old 05-20-2013, 07:59 AM
For Vendetta

It captured the horror and trauma of the family very well, and, although not in the league of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, was a good watch in it's own right. I liked how they kept things subtle and didn't keep all focus on the aliens, instead went for the anguish of the family instead.

More people need to see this and appreciate it for what it is. The unexpected ending might be a bit cliched, but then most films try to emulate this to score at the BO these days.

I give it a thumbs up, and a recommendation.

* * * ½
Old 05-20-2013, 08:16 AM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

It captured the horror and trauma of the family very well, and, although not in the league of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, was a good watch in it's own right. I liked how they kept things subtle and didn't keep all focus on the aliens, instead went for the anguish of the family instead.

More people need to see this and appreciate it for what it is. The unexpected ending might be a bit cliched, but then most films try to emulate this to score at the BO these days.

I give it a thumbs up, and a recommendation.

* * * ½
Thanks, V. I have it in the queue.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Are You Scared? 2 1/5 stars
Old 05-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Evil Dead

The Morgue (2008)

Wow, talk about horrible acting and dialogue!

1.5/5

Tags
movie