Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Houston - Woman Slices Off Husband's Penis

Common Law Wife Cuts Off Cheating Husband's Penis

HOUSTON — There's a tale of jealousy and violence in north Harris County where police believe a woman may have attacked her husband with a knife to his groin.

The assault happened around noon Thursday. Now he's in the hospital and police believe she's on the run.

Investigators are not releasing the names of the man and woman involved, because no official charges have been filed. However, a charge of aggravated assault is expected to be served in the next 24 to 48 hours. The problem is, authorities don't know where the woman is. She disappeared after she cut off her husband's penis in a jealous rage.
The man was originally taken to Doctors Hospital in north Harris County. But this is not an emergency hospital, so the victim was taken to another facility and eventually to Ben Taub Hospital where he was treated. We're told he is in stable condition.

Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's department say this couple has a common law marriage. They've been married under common law for the past four years.

The couple had a history of domestic violence. The husband is apparently on probation until 2005 for a domestic incident that happened last year.

In this incident, investigators believe the woman accused the man of having a relationship outside of their marriage -- that he was sleeping with other women. When he went to sleep, that's when she cut off his penis.

"He woke up in a pool of blood and in pain," explained Lt. Ruben Diaz with the Harris County Sheriff's department. "He looked down and noticed that he had been dismembered. At least 80% of his member has been removed, and that part was not able to be located. So, at this point, it's not going to be found."

Police tell us that when the man woke up, his wife was actually standing there. She would not tell him where she had put the portion she cut off. Investigators have not been able to find the knife she used in the attack.

The woman and man are from El Salvador. Police believe at this point that the woman is heading there. They have not been able to locate her. No charges have been filed, but an aggravated assault charge is expected.

Although this is a common law marriage, police say the woman has a second, formal marriage in El Salvador.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Evil Dead

If she is found, give her the death penalty.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Poetic Tragedy

Send a message via AIM to deftones6
John Bobbit will have his own clinic soon enough. they'll even have special therapy sessions...one entitled "I looked down and it was gone: the shock of losing your penis" De ja vu anyone?

http://www.humorcafe.com/humor/gems/...illbillies.htm
Old 11-02-2004, 10:35 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Too bad this crazy bitch wasn't in MD's neighborhood last night.
She could of saved us from his cock filabuster!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just kidding MD :) I think :confused:

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 11-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
Quote:
Originally posted by deftones6
John Bobbit will have his own clinic soon enough. they'll even have special therapy sessions...one entitled "I looked down and it was gone: the shock of losing your penis" De ja vu anyone?

http://www.humorcafe.com/humor/gems/...illbillies.htm
its hella familiar:D