Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Man Pisses In And Poisons Company's Coffee

Man Accused Of Poisoning Company's Coffee

SCHILLER PARK, Illinois - A man was accused of placing hazardous chemicals in his company's coffeepot, according to authorities. Kemarat Vathananand was angry at a vice president of Schiller Park-based Castle Metal Finishing Corp. who told him he could not drink coffee in the shop area, investigators said.

Vathananand, a pollution control operator who has worked at the company for 15 years, was charged Friday with attempted murder and unlawful tampering with food. A Cook County judge ordered Vathananand, 50, held on $100,000 bond.

Vathananand is accused of placing sodium dimethyldithiocarbamate, lead acetate and urine in the coffeepots. No one at the company became seriously ill, said Tom Stanton, a spokesman for the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Employees first noticed a bitter taste in the coffee three months ago, and bought new coffeepots, said Mike Marrazzo, a spokesman for Schiller Park Police. When that didn't help, an employee ran a test on a sample of coffee, and it came back positive for lead acetate, authorities said.

Schiller Park Police installed a hidden camera in mid-October, and just over a week later, Vathananand was captured on tape pouring something into the coffee maker, Stanton said.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-04-2004, 11:00 AM
The horror of the minds

I heard about that one also. Also didn't he take a leak in the pot a couple of times also.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 11-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Poetic Tragedy

Send a message via AIM to deftones6
only in illinois. stupid bastards. I'm ashamed of my state.