Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife_fight View Post
like a dumbass, I have renewed my subscription to World of Warcraft.
God I know what you mean, What realm are you on? I've got pretty much one guy on Sargeras. I"m a Night Elf Rogue. lvl 53. Currently I don't have a subscription though.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:25 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I rented The Club tonight and while it's not that great and the graphics aren't anything new it still is pretty fun to play.If you like fast paced shoot um up games then this is one you should check out.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
I rented The Club tonight and while it's not that great and the graphics aren't anything new it still is pretty fun to play.If you like fast paced shoot um up games then this is one you should check out.
Has it got any sort of story mode, or is it like a Counter Strike bot game?
Old 02-24-2008, 09:40 PM

It's got some what of a story mode.You choose a level and in that level there five or six stages and each stage has different goals.One you have to run through and make it to the exit while scoring as many points as you can by shooting your enimes.Another has you stand in a small area and try to survive an onslaught until the time runs out.

The big thing about it is that you can't take your time running around and searching.Casue getting kills in rapid sucession help keep your combo up and helps you get a bigger score and thats the main objective of the game, to get the highest score possible.

I haven't checked out the multi-player yet but soon as i do i'll let you know how it is.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Evil Dead

Still playing the first X-MEN LEGENDS game...it kind've pisses me off here'n there so I only usually tackle one stage at a time - I'm learning how to better apply the x's different powers in both 1p and "bot" modes.
Beast seems pretty useless in all honesty...
Good game though, a lot of respect paid to the subject matter.
Cool music too.
I've had both 1 & 2 for ages now so I guess I might follow over to the second after this...unless Sony gives me some more new games...
Old 02-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Evil Dead

Shadow hearts 2:covenant.

Super Double Dragon,Aladdin, Final Fight 1-2
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFiend138 View Post
Shadow hearts 2:covenant.
Good game. I haven't played the third one yet though. I do have:

Koudelka (Different name, but comes before Shadow Hearts)
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

This is a great series. I wish they had stuck a little closer to the horror them though.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah my friend lent it to me and by the name I thought it would just be some medicore title but I was very suprised. I have only played this one, I love fantasy realms but I liked how they set it in real locations and after always seeing Gepetto only in Disney I thought they made him look pretty cool. I actually like the ring idea too. I didn't know it had a horror theme in the earlier one nor did I know there is a third one.

I'm now on the last level of the first disc (i think) The living fortress and thats actually kinda creepy. When I was in the underground tunnels in Russia it was very creepy, the only thing that stopped me from geting creeped out was the fact that it was random battles it had a very eerie survival horror look to it.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFiend138 View Post
Yeah my friend lent it to me and by the name I thought it would just be some medicore title but I was very suprised. I have only played this one, I love fantasy realms but I liked how they set it in real locations and after always seeing Gepetto only in Disney I thought they made him look pretty cool. I actually like the ring idea too. I didn't know it had a horror theme in the earlier one nor did I know there is a third one.

I'm now on the last level of the first disc (i think) The living fortress and thats actually kinda creepy. When I was in the underground tunnels in Russia it was very creepy, the only thing that stopped me from geting creeped out was the fact that it was random battles it had a very eerie survival horror look to it.
The original Shadow Hearts and Koudelka were a lot more into the horror genre. Covenant steered away from it for the most part.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:25 AM

Rented Jumper yesterday.it's a horrible game but it's any easy 1000 points.