Old 06-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Space Pants

Recently saw the new Poltergeist. Wasn't very entertained to be honest...
Old 06-19-2015, 11:37 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
I agree, its not even a case of "so bad..its good" kinda thing. It really was terrible.
Indeed, BUT I did love the pizza. :)
Old 06-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Evil Dead

The Lion King 10/10
Old 06-19-2015, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Indeed, BUT I did love the pizza. :)
And what was with the wheelchair the poor daughter was using...it look liked something my great-great-Aunt Dottie would have used!!!
Old 06-19-2015, 07:05 PM
病気の

Don't Go to the Reunion, 2013. 7/10

Thumb resize.

Okay, first 10 minutes into this film I was why the fuck am I watching this?!? The high schoolers were like 30 years old looking.... lol but...it worked! This was fucking awesome! This was fun, the kills were cool and all practical.

HS kids ;) lol pull a prank on the loner dude who LOVES horror movies....well 10 years later there is a reunion and you can guess what happens, or can you?

Domain of the Damned, 2007. 6/10

Thumb resize.

American Backwoods; Slew Hampshire, 2013.

Thumb resize.

Pernicious, 2015. 5/10

Thumb resize.

Nice gore effects but not nearly enough, annoying pretty girls and the usual fare story wise.

Out on VOD today if interested.

Children of a Darker Dawn, 2012. 7/10.

Thumb resize.

Written and directed by Jason Figgis. I had corresponded with him many times when I first opened my forum. He gave me a screener through FB messages but alas I lost that account so I never watched this..until now on Amazon Prime.

Ireland. A virus of some sort attacks only the parents of children/teens and of course the world falls apart and the children have to make it on their own. The parents go mad and then their bodies break down and they die. They never infected the children, its not walkingdeadesque.

I really liked this and as it went on I grew quite fond of it. The dialog was fierce, back and fourth, back and fourth. That was interesting and of course the accents are amazing. There were some amazing scenes but it ran at a very slow pace but I welcomed that. : )

Great job Jason on this film, wonderfully done.

Danny Collins, 2015, 8/10.

Thumb resize.

Amazing , beautiful and Al Pacino is fantastic but isn't he always?!?

When the credits run at the end, if you choose to see this, keep watching to see the real Danny and the letter from the movie. Its a beautiful story, we can spend decades messing up or messing about our life and then we wake up and realize, this just got real!.....and the changes you make in your life can take you on a strange and beautiful journey.

Lennon's songs played throughout the movie, if life could be lived through a John Lennon song..... Peace. :)
Old 06-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
And what was with the wheelchair the poor daughter was using...it look liked something my great-great-Aunt Dottie would have used!!!
what it was the early 80s? Dunno much about wheel chair tech advancement.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.
Didn't you just see those?
Old 06-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Don't Go to the Reunion, 2013. 7/10

Thumb resize.

Okay, first 10 minutes into this film I was why the fuck am I watching this?!? The high schoolers were like 30 years old looking.... lol but...it worked! This was fucking awesome! This was fun, the kills were cool and all practical.

HS kids ;) lol pull a prank on the loner dude who LOVES horror movies....well 10 years later there is a reunion and you can guess what happens, or can you?

Thumb resize.

Thumb resize.

Pernicious, 2015. 5/10

Thumb resize.

Nice gore effects but not nearly enough, annoying pretty girls and the usual fare story wise.

Out on VOD today if interested.

Children of a Darker Dawn, 2012. 7/10.

Thumb resize.

Written and directed by Jason Figgis. I had corresponded with him many times when I first opened my forum. He gave me a screener through FB messages but alas I lost that account so I never watched this..until now on Amazon Prime.

Ireland. A virus of some sort attacks only the parents of children/teens and of course the world falls apart and the children have to make it on their own. The parents go mad and then their bodies break down and they die. They never infected the children, its not walkingdeadesque.

I really liked this and as it went on I grew quite fond of it. The dialog was fierce, back and fourth, back and fourth. That was interesting and of course the accents are amazing. There were some amazing scenes but it ran at a very slow pace but I welcomed that. : )

Great job Jason on this film, wonderfully done.

Danny Collins, 2015, 8/10.

Thumb resize.

Amazing , beautiful and Al Pacino is fantastic but isn't he always?!?

When the credits run at the end, if you choose to see this, keep watching to see the real Danny and the letter from the movie. Its a beautiful story, we can spend decades messing up or messing about our life and then we wake up and realize, this just got real!.....and the changes you make in your life can take you on a strange and beautiful journey.

Lennon's songs played throughout the movie, if life could be lived through a John Lennon song..... Peace. :)
I want to see all of these, are they only available on Amazon? I couldn't find them on YouTube without having to download them; I don't do downloads.

My weekend watches thus far:

Chappie

10/10

I loved this movie! It was great acting and I enjoyed the emotional storyline. If you liked District 9, you'll probably like this one.

Strange Blood

2/10

I ended up turning it off. It just felt like it was never going to go anywhere and it was rather dull acting imo.

Serena

8/10

I think that Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence did a great job. It felt like a darker atmosphere for both of them but the story keeps you interested.

Run All Night

10/10

Love, love, love Liam Neeson!! Kudos for another great movie!! The acting was amazing along with a lot of action and a great plot.

Old 06-20-2015, 10:14 AM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
Didn't you just see those?
I may have posted these twice. Thanks for publicly calling me out.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:45 AM
That fucking Guy...

Splinter.
Nah.

Tags
movie