Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers

Old 10-22-2013, 03:44 AM
Little Boo

An interactive Zombie film needs everyone's help

Hi Everyone.

I am putting together an INTERACTIVE Zombie Comedy film and I need your help if possible.

Firstly the film is being funded through Kickstarter, am I would be very grateful if you could help by becoming a backer, or just sharing with as many people as possible.

http://kck.st/1654T0W (short link, good for twitter etc)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...x?ref=activity

There are loads of rewards, including chances to be in the film and even direct a scene!

So here are some very cool things you need to know about the film:

:D There will be 5 different endings and 4 fake endings
:D We are shooting most of the film at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales, which will be shut over the winter and they have agreed to let the grass grow etc, so it look really abandoned
:D We currently have 3 celebrities interested in doing cameos, (depending on time and other commitments) Lisa Rogers (presenter on scrapheap challenge), Robert LLewellyn (Kryten from Red Dwarf) and Danny John-Jules (Cat from Red Dwarf and Blade 2)
:D The film will be available as an App on Apple and Android markets as well as DVD format. All will be interactive.

How you can help:

> Become a backer on Kickstarter from just £1 (with rewards at every level)
> Share the Kickstarter campaign with as many different people as possible.
> We are looking for people to look at the scripts and give feedback on them, to ensure we get the best possible results. We need loads of people for this as we will only give one part of the script to each person to insure no-one has all the parts (as you can imagine with so many story lines and choices the script is about 5 times longer then a normal film). Anyone who helps in this way will get a credit as "Zombie consultant". but of course this can only happen if the film is fully funded and made.

So I hope you like the idea and I will be happy to answer any question you may have! Hope it can really work and it is something you could all be proud of!

Tom

Tags
comedy horror, interactive, oakwood, zombie