Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Terry's sex slave

Location: Hiding beneath Terry O'Quinn's bedroom window with binoculars
Original concept?

I want to make a homemade horror film. Ive been working on a a screenplay and I want to know if this is an original storyline. Its about a female rapist who attacks men. Ok so, thumbs up or down? And has this idea been presented before, to the best of your knowledge?
Old 01-23-2004, 06:04 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

I'm pretty sure it has been done before, but originality is hard these days, so go for it
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 02-03-2004, 03:35 AM
Dead as a Dodo

There's a brit movie called Dirty Weekend which I think may deal with that stuff but it's still a good idea. I was actually thinking yesterday that most of the horror icons are male and it would be nice to have a female killer more prominant. I guess there's Angela in the Sleepway Camp movies but not much else.