Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Little Boo

Thank you!!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Now she has us.

I can confirm that Angra guessed correctly.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 10-17-2010, 02:11 AM
Satan's joystick

Hey guys!

I need help with this movie title, it's been on the tip of my tongue for days and it's starting to piss me off. The movie is about an evil/possessed little boy who terrorizes his father and younger sister. I remember the father being afraid of his son and putting up locks on his bedroom and things like that. In the ending the father smacks the son in a public place and is arrested.. I think...

Any ideas?
Old 10-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I think the demoniac possessed boy might be from one of the "Omen" sequels, or "Burnt Offerings", but do not quote me on that. It also sounds like "Beyond the Door II', but the boy also had a mother in that one. Can you give an estimated year of the date of the movie?

Could also be one of the "the Gate" movies, but I am not entirely sure on that.

- Horrorman

Last edited by horrorman; 10-17-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: I forgot a detail
Old 10-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Satan's joystick

Found it! Gawd, that took forever but it was worth it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808331/
Old 10-17-2010, 11:59 AM
No, fuck YOU

You're welcome. :cool:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Little Boo

Hi everyone,

Does anybody remember a movie (from the early 90s, or 80s perhaps) in which a boy is in his bedroom and a hand begins to appear on his "Pin Art" toy, like the one shown below?

I'm trying to find the scene, but I can't remember what else happens in the movie. And Google searches constantly give me Hellraiser results ("Pinhead") which aren't helping.....

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Banned

For some reason a NOES sequel comes to mind-like 4 or 5. I'm probably way off though.:confused:
Old 10-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Scares Little Kids

The Langoliers is a great movie. You should check out King's book as well. He is a great master of the horror genre
Old 10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
wookie_x

Happy Halloween horror fans! It's been a LONG time since I've been here! It makes me think I need to come back more often! I've been trying to remember a film I saw when I was a kid in the 1970's. Unfortunately all I remember is 2 pretty vague scenes. In one, a man stands in front of an old-fashioned wash basin and mirror. He bends over, washes his face, but when he looks in the mirror his face is covered with leeches. The other scene is a dark hallway with an open lit door at the end. A nun is floating down the hallway, toward the camera, maybe a foot off the ground. I know there's not much to go on, but I've been trying to remember this movie for years.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods