Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Cool. Thanks.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Pirate of Bengal

I'm really ashamed & sorry for my disappointing exist from the competition that some of you might waiting with some expectation. But the thing is I'm not that much good with developing new / fresh stories though sometimes some ideas pop in my mind but most of them are unoriginal & couldn't even able to satisfied me as a reader or viewer. :o

Thanks to NE & V for your kind words..believe me..that means a lot to me, definitely this will boost up my confidence level higher and I hope I can do better in future someday. :)
Old 02-10-2009, 12:55 PM
HDC Idol

Roshiq - Sorry to see you go! :( You're incredibly creative, bright, and knowledgeable in terms of the Horror genre - It's been a PLEASURE to read your entries! You were a worthy adversary.

Bwind & Flayed - Kickass entries from both of you. Good GOD this competition is HOT (but so am I :p ) - GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH

Re: This last competition... CRAP! I already GAVE my best movie ideas!!! :p

This is a tough one... FREEDOM! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FREEDOM!

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Foxhole Atheist

That is one stunning challenge :eek:

Sincerely, good luck with it

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 02-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
You will be missed Roshiq. You can be proud that in spite of life getting in the way of your final round, you didn't let your quality of work dwindle. To the rest of you, make me vomit with joy. I'm serious, don't be afraid of your creativity. Great risk yields great rewards. Try it for real, too. Write the script, work on the story, do the creative calisthenics. All three of you proved you want to be creative and all three of you proved you can be. My heart and my inbox are open and my humble artistic and publishing experience are yours to borrow if you need them. To quote Lady Macbeth: "put thy courage into its sticking place and ye shall not fail. " Have fun and eviscerate each other.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:54 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
Try it for real, too. Write the script, work on the story, do the creative calisthenics.
In 96 hours? During a work week? :confused: :eek: LOL

Good GOD - I'll be lucky to come up with a plot outline.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Mephistophiliac

I don't mean right this second. I mean eventually and in general. I'm saying I have faith in your abilities if you tried.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:04 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
I don't mean right this second. I mean eventually and in general. I'm saying I have faith in your abilities if you tried.
LOL - I am sensitive today.

Oh thank God - I read that and was like, "Well, if THAT'S the expectation then I have to bow out right now because there is no way."

In the positive light, though (to be completely honest), the last two challenges have inspired me to do just that... It's time to focus on what makes me happy - WRITING.

So that means that I AM going to be harassing you, Mr. Cook, sometime in the near future to do just that... I think that I need to make the effort to actually do what I want in life - And that's be a writer. I just need to DO it.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Mephistophiliac

That's how it goes. Do the hell out of it and don't be shy. You have my email. I've been helping with submissions for ENE for the past few weeks, so believe when I say I don't mind reading a few pages a day.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:23 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Thanks for the words of encouragement Doc! I've been entering a 5 page script contest once per month for about the last year and a half, honing my craft.

Chrono & Flayed - I feel destined for third going up against the two of you, but that's cool with me since I've been the underdog in this thing since my blundered first entry and feel like I've caught a few lucky breaks just to have made it this far. Best of luck to you both in the grand finale.