Old 10-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Blade 3/WWE

Apparently Triple H is actually in the next Blade film. Maybe he'll be a believable actor and score the role he was born to play: The Mighty Thor!!!
Old 10-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Really? Triple H in Blade 3? I love Horror and I love WWE and I love comics, and Blade is the combo of all three (not so much horror, but it is vampires, right?) Triple H has the body to play Thor, but like you said, does he have the acting ability? We know he can play a total ass, just watch WWE and anyone can see that. But can he really ACT? That's the big question. He might be able to pull it off, because he seems so nice in interviews and we all know what kind of jerk he plays in wrestling. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess! Even if not we still have the wonderful acting ability of Wesley Snipes to get us through the movie.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I've been joking that HHH should play Thor for years. I bet the shit actually happens though.

By the way, Kevin Nash is supposed to have a role in the upcoming Punisher film.
Old 10-13-2003, 02:25 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
really?
Old 10-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Evil Dead

THANK YOU AVENGER FOR THAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!
I absolutely LOOOOOVE Nash! I love comics also, and was already planning on seeing the new Punisher movie, now I'll have to be first in line. :D :p :D :D :D :D
Old 10-15-2003, 07:07 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
THANK YOU AVENGER FOR THAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!
I absolutely LOOOOOVE Nash! I love comics also, and was already planning on seeing the new Punisher movie, now I'll have to be first in line. :D :p :D :D :D :D
Yeah, Hall and Nash rule.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:45 PM
Evil Dead

WWE is a passion of this family. We think it's the best damn soap opera on tv. Skrew the chick soaps. Our problem is we live in the boonies and there aren't any cable companies out here, and since we are basically kinda po' folk, we don't have credit cards to subscribe to satellite systems like direct tv or dish network, sooooo we don't get to see RAW! The most important of the shows! We do however, tune in for SMACKDOWN! Never miss it in fact. So I try to see and own anything wrestlers we know and like happen to be in, like Blade 3 and Punisher!! Glad to know there is a fellow fan here!
Old 10-16-2003, 06:31 AM
Cryptkeeper

Yeah, I'm a fan. I miss WCW however. WWE sucks but I'm forced to watch it. As far as RAW goes, you aren't missing anything. Smackdown is a much better show.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:23 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I miss WCW however.
Yeah, it was good too, but I liked it cause of Nash, who's now on RAW! And my ole' man liked it for Stacie, who's also with WWE now!
Quote:
As far as RAW goes, you aren't missing anything.
The way we see it, we are! That's cause most of our favs are on RAW! We met and had dinner with Kane--he's on RAW! (And he's not been wearing his mask!) My ole' man likes Austin! Do I need to mention Nash again? Guess where they are? The Rock! Goldberg, when he's on is there! And we are thinking since they made Matt Hardy a jerk and there are already so many women on Raw, that they will probably bring Lita back on RAW! And we dig Lita, also! And I know that there are others I am forgetting at the moment, so ya see, to us, we are missing most of our favs. But not all, cause we also love 'Taker and Billy Gunn who ARE on SMACKDOWN! But it's nice to hear from fellow wrestling fans! The more the merrier! :D

Last edited by roguesblight; 10-16-2003 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Evil Dead

oh yeah, remember I mentioned we met Kane? Here is a pic of my ole' man with Kane... my husband is 6'3" and see how much taller Kane is, so ya know that they aren't fibin' about how tall he is!