Old 02-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
wow. I live in a place so small, so suburban, the biggest baddest crime I ever saw commited, was a guy tried to steel a piece of cheese. NO JOKE. this dipshit stole a PIECE OF SMELLY CHEESE.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Re: Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniquity
Here's some real horror for ya:

A few years ago me and some friends are out hanging out on a summer saturday evening in an out of the way parking lot in town just shooting the shit. some dude comes running out of the woods straight at us. we are a bit freaked out when he gets to us, not because of him personally, but more because he is now covered from damn near head to toe with blood. *if you have never smelled large amounts of blood before, I would NOT recommend it, I dont know why but there seems to be a significant difference between that and animal blood.* Anyhow this kid asks for help.

Me being either a dumbass, or just too damn curious for my own good offered to help him, but needed to know what happened. In our area there were a lot of gangs starting to move in, bloods, crypts, and a couple offshoots that thought they were hard asses. He said they tried to rob him, a few people there knew the guy and spoke up for him with regard to being a legit badass, and pretty good with a knife. He claimed they came at him, he took a knife from one of them and stabbed him in the chest 3 times while the person clung to him. he said he then just ran until he couldnt run anymore, essentially leading him to us. Seemed believable, sure i'll help. He wanted a ride home. *rolled out a blanket in the seat*, so I took him "home". He had me stop like 4 houses from his place and said he would be ok. I didnt think anything of it.

He took off running from the car and I heard something drop, I turned on my highbeams so he could find whatever it was. He FREAKED. kept yelling, telling me to turn the lights off. I was like, meh, fuck him, see if I help his ass again. So I went back to where the others were, we bullshit some more about it, then I went home.

I woke up the next afternoon and out of the blue turned on the news to see if anything was said. Sure enough there was the story... 87 year old woman STABBED to DEATH, 35 times to be exact. And her head was caved in with her cane. No signs of robbery, and the bloody foot prints never come through the door. It was as if "someone" had knocked on the door, woke this lil old lady up, and when she opened the door she was murdered.

To make a long story short *cops arent real friendly when they think you are confessing to a murder when you look like I did, and come in saying you have information about it* The kid I gave the ride home, murdered her. the thing he dropped in the road was the damn knife he killed her with and he was sitting less that a foot away from me all that time.
That sounds like a short story.

My story isn't as scary as that one.

my friend was dropping me and my other friend off after school. one day. And when he got out of the car and went into his house.

Some random dude jumped into the back seat of the car. His eye's were watery and he kept covering up his face (He was fucked up on some bad meth). He said "Hey, give me a ride down the street too my house". So my friend didn't want to get stabbed because who knows what the fuck this guy wanted!

We gave him a ride down the street , too a trailer park. He got out of the car and jumped into the back of another moving truck.
fucking weirdest thing I've ever seen
Old 02-05-2005, 11:38 PM
..its only a movie...

My "horror" story happened about, O I would say 5 or 6 years ago. I was off snuggled in my bed trying to get to sleep listening to Kid Rock, when i heard a girl yelling down the street. Now this was in the summer time so i have my window open to get a nice breeze going. Anyways I look up and peer threw my blinds, there i saw a girl, around 19-21 years in age. She was running down the street yelling "help! somebody help me!". I could tell something happend to her cuz she was limping. She goes off further down the street and out of my sight. I was like "da hell is going on?". Few secounds latter i hear footstep going at a walking pace on the street. It was a man, walking and talking to the girls further down the street. Now I forget the girls name, so Ill call her Jane. So the man was walking right past my house saying "Jane, you have to come back home now." And then I heard from down the street "NO! Leave me alone, Someone please help me!" At this point i could tell in her voice that she was crying. The man starts a Jog down towards her and out of my site. Suddenly I can hear "Just shut up and come back home with me. "No!" And all of a sudden I saw the girl running back infront of my house and the guy run's right up behind her and shouts "You stupid bitch!" And stabs her in the back, pulls the knife out and slits her throught. The man dropped the knife and the girl dropped to the ground. Suddenly the man took off down the street the direction that he came from. All that I could see know was this beutiful girl laying dead on my street infront of my house. I stared at her for about 7 minutes until a car pulled up infront of her, I was like "Well now whats gonna happen, These people will freak out." Suddenly a man steps out of the car, And its the man from erlier. He goes to the back of his car and takes what appears to be a white blanket or a sheet of some sorts. He wrappes the girl up and puts her body in the back seat of his car. He then drives off. The thing I couldnt beleive is that he had left the knife out on the road. So about an hour later and nobody came by I decided to go to sleep.
Yje next morning I woke up at around 7 in the morning, I was only about 12 years old so I didnt care much for sleeping in. I looked outside of my window and laying in the street was the knife. I couldnt believe it was still there. So I got up and dressed and i went outside. I pickup the knife, took it inside, cleaned off the blood in the bathroom sink and to this day it is still in my dresser drowr.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 02-06-2005, 04:22 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
My "horror" story happened about, O I would say 5 or 6 years ago. I was off snuggled in my bed trying to get to sleep listening to Kid Rock, when i heard a girl yelling down the street. Now this was in the summer time so i have my window open to get a nice breeze going. Anyways I look up and peer threw my blinds, there i saw a girl, around 19-21 years in age. She was running down the street yelling "help! somebody help me!". I could tell something happend to her cuz she was limping. She goes off further down the street and out of my sight. I was like "da hell is going on?". Few secounds latter i hear footstep going at a walking pace on the street. It was a man, walking and talking to the girls further down the street. Now I forget the girls name, so Ill call her Jane. So the man was walking right past my house saying "Jane, you have to come back home now." And then I heard from down the street "NO! Leave me alone, Someone please help me!" At this point i could tell in her voice that she was crying. The man starts a Jog down towards her and out of my site. Suddenly I can hear "Just shut up and come back home with me. "No!" And all of a sudden I saw the girl running back infront of my house and the guy run's right up behind her and shouts "You stupid bitch!" And stabs her in the back, pulls the knife out and slits her throught. The man dropped the knife and the girl dropped to the ground. Suddenly the man took off down the street the direction that he came from. All that I could see know was this beutiful girl laying dead on my street infront of my house. I stared at her for about 7 minutes until a car pulled up infront of her, I was like "Well now whats gonna happen, These people will freak out." Suddenly a man steps out of the car, And its the man from erlier. He goes to the back of his car and takes what appears to be a white blanket or a sheet of some sorts. He wrappes the girl up and puts her body in the back seat of his car. He then drives off. The thing I couldnt beleive is that he had left the knife out on the road. So about an hour later and nobody came by I decided to go to sleep.
Yje next morning I woke up at around 7 in the morning, I was only about 12 years old so I didnt care much for sleeping in. I looked outside of my window and laying in the street was the knife. I couldnt believe it was still there. So I got up and dressed and i went outside. I pickup the knife, took it inside, cleaned off the blood in the bathroom sink and to this day it is still in my dresser drowr.

You are fucking with us, right? :confused:
Old 02-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Re: Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniquity
crypts
blue bandana is crips
Old 02-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
you guys stealing that kids thunder. He was all excited about 5 stitches. You know they had to put a needle right in the wound...
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 02-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Evil Dead

none of u have expierienced as much horror, until you have seen someone steel a piece of cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2005, 12:39 PM
..its only a movie...

Quote:
Originally posted by Angra
You are fucking with us, right? :confused:
I fuck you not. But Im not expecting you to beleive me, fuck I wouldnt beleive me, but its all true. Another horror story for you is the time i cought my forskin in my zipper.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .

Last edited by IDrinkYourBlood; 02-06-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Evil Dead

that sounds pleasent.:eek:

Old 02-06-2005, 01:03 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
I fuck you not. But Im not expecting you to beleive me, fuck I wouldnt beleive me, but its all true. Another horror story for you is the time i cought my forskin in my zipper.

So what you are saying is that the story is something you really experienced in real life? For real??

If so, how on earth could you just go to bed and sleep like a baby afterwards? And why didn´t you do anything, like calling the police?? :confused:

Sounds like something that would traumatice you for the rest of your life...? And so does AUSTIN´s story by the way.:eek: