Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Wanna hear some REAL horror?

yesterday night I "accidentally" smashed my hand through a window. A peice of glass imbedded itself in my wrist. I got rushed to the hospital, gushing blood everywhere. hit right on my artery. I'm okay now tho. I got about 5 stitches

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 02-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Did they give you any good drugs?
Old 02-04-2005, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Did they give you any good drugs?
That sounds like something I would have said about a week and a half ago. But I try not to think about the "D" word!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 02-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Ninja Wizard

Send a message via AIM to Death By Jell-O Send a message via Yahoo to Death By Jell-O

Quote:
Originally Stolen From UrgeOK
Standard Disclaimer.

we the undersigned realize that a woman is a complete being - not a group of individual parts.
We enjoy every aspects of the women and respect them as people. Any mention of specific bodyparts does not diminish this fact.

thank you, the management.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:23 PM
The Dork Knight

Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mothman
yesterday night I "accidentally" smashed my hand through a window. A peice of glass imbedded itself in my wrist. I got rushed to the hospital, gushing blood everywhere. hit right on my artery. I'm okay now tho. I got about 5 stitches
you think that's real horror.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Je_Suis_Phnomne

Send a message via AIM to Iniquity Send a message via Yahoo to Iniquity
Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mothman
Here's some real horror for ya:

A few years ago me and some friends are out hanging out on a summer saturday evening in an out of the way parking lot in town just shooting the shit. some dude comes running out of the woods straight at us. we are a bit freaked out when he gets to us, not because of him personally, but more because he is now covered from damn near head to toe with blood. *if you have never smelled large amounts of blood before, I would NOT recommend it, I dont know why but there seems to be a significant difference between that and animal blood.* Anyhow this kid asks for help.

Me being either a dumbass, or just too damn curious for my own good offered to help him, but needed to know what happened. In our area there were a lot of gangs starting to move in, bloods, crypts, and a couple offshoots that thought they were hard asses. He said they tried to rob him, a few people there knew the guy and spoke up for him with regard to being a legit badass, and pretty good with a knife. He claimed they came at him, he took a knife from one of them and stabbed him in the chest 3 times while the person clung to him. he said he then just ran until he couldnt run anymore, essentially leading him to us. Seemed believable, sure i'll help. He wanted a ride home. *rolled out a blanket in the seat*, so I took him "home". He had me stop like 4 houses from his place and said he would be ok. I didnt think anything of it.

He took off running from the car and I heard something drop, I turned on my highbeams so he could find whatever it was. He FREAKED. kept yelling, telling me to turn the lights off. I was like, meh, fuck him, see if I help his ass again. So I went back to where the others were, we bullshit some more about it, then I went home.

I woke up the next afternoon and out of the blue turned on the news to see if anything was said. Sure enough there was the story... 87 year old woman STABBED to DEATH, 35 times to be exact. And her head was caved in with her cane. No signs of robbery, and the bloody foot prints never come through the door. It was as if "someone" had knocked on the door, woke this lil old lady up, and when she opened the door she was murdered.

To make a long story short *cops arent real friendly when they think you are confessing to a murder when you look like I did, and come in saying you have information about it* The kid I gave the ride home, murdered her. the thing he dropped in the road was the damn knife he killed her with and he was sitting less that a foot away from me all that time.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:34 PM
No, fuck YOU

Re: Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniquity
Here's some real horror for ya:

A few years ago me and some friends are out hanging out on a summer saturday evening in an out of the way parking lot in town just shooting the shit. some dude comes running out of the woods straight at us. we are a bit freaked out when he gets to us, not because of him personally, but more because he is now covered from damn near head to toe with blood. *if you have never smelled large amounts of blood before, I would NOT recommend it, I dont know why but there seems to be a significant difference between that and animal blood.* Anyhow this kid asks for help.

Me being either a dumbass, or just too damn curious for my own good offered to help him, but needed to know what happened. In our area there were a lot of gangs starting to move in, bloods, crypts, and a couple offshoots that thought they were hard asses. He said they tried to rob him, a few people there knew the guy and spoke up for him with regard to being a legit badass, and pretty good with a knife. He claimed they came at him, he took a knife from one of them and stabbed him in the chest 3 times while the person clung to him. he said he then just ran until he couldnt run anymore, essentially leading him to us. Seemed believable, sure i'll help. He wanted a ride home. *rolled out a blanket in the seat*, so I took him "home". He had me stop like 4 houses from his place and said he would be ok. I didnt think anything of it.

He took off running from the car and I heard something drop, I turned on my highbeams so he could find whatever it was. He FREAKED. kept yelling, telling me to turn the lights off. I was like, meh, fuck him, see if I help his ass again. So I went back to where the others were, we bullshit some more about it, then I went home.

I woke up the next afternoon and out of the blue turned on the news to see if anything was said. Sure enough there was the story... 87 year old woman STABBED to DEATH, 35 times to be exact. And her head was caved in with her cane. No signs of robbery, and the bloody foot prints never come through the door. It was as if "someone" had knocked on the door, woke this lil old lady up, and when she opened the door she was murdered.

To make a long story short *cops arent real friendly when they think you are confessing to a murder when you look like I did, and come in saying you have information about it* The kid I gave the ride home, murdered her. the thing he dropped in the road was the damn knife he killed her with and he was sitting less that a foot away from me all that time.

Scary shit.

Did any of your friends turn him in then? Do you know what happended to him?
Old 02-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
"crypts"

lol. for real though, thats one helluva story. but thank god u came forward.. theres some people that wouldnt have made the connecgtion

OR made the connection and still would not have said anyhthin..... sad..

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-05-2005, 01:52 AM
The Dork Knight

This is REAL horror. you smashed your hand in a window got a piece of glass stuck in your wrist and got five stiches big deal.

Halloween five years ago my friend and I were taking a walk to blockbuster to rent some horror movies we were going to pick up some junk food at the Walgreens next to the Blockbuster come back home and just sit up all night watching movies and passing out candy.

We got half way to Blockbuster and a car pulled up next to us the guy in the back seat put a 12 gauge shotgun out the window and blew the right shoulder completely off my friend they were no doubt going to blow my brains out as well but they heard a police siren and drove off. Unfortunately the siren wasn't headed towards us, we were on a back road with no houses and about a half a mile away from anything so I'm covered in my best friends blood carrying him to the closest place to us which was a Wal-Mart. I got half way up the parking lot before he died.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by allmykids
That sounds like something I would have said about a week and a half ago. But I try not to think about the "D" word!!
doodie?