Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Scares Little Kids

what's up hosses? thanks for the support. i am creative and do try to give people the horror they want. here's a little excerpt from Empire of Satanis. this is a magic skill:

Nightmare Technology: Nightmare tech is a magic skill that can be used to mimic human technology with monstrous and eldritch results. Technicians of Nightmare can tap into the void for the destructive energy used to fashion laser swords, to find the seeds that grow Soggothian servitors, or to create a somewhat living thing that can be used as an infernal tool. Nightmare technology is an all-purpose, add-on form of wizardry that can have almost any function and works well in conjunction with other objects, people, forms, ideas, or magic. Nightmare technology might enhance another form of magic to give it a dark awareness... qualities of a black living ooze with amorphous ink-colored tentacles and slime. It can make a magical puppet into a puppet of flowing, thinking darkness so that it can fly or grapple someone with its new ichorous tendrils. The magician with this skill could make a magical plant live and breath with sentient oozing blackness making it grow shadowy heads that will converse with you in the night…

thanks, email me too: [email protected]
thanks, D
Old 02-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Fear scented candle

Just checked out the site again. Gotta respect a guy with an Evil Dead 2 shirt :)
Old 02-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Scares Little Kids

Greetings
red lipped fish talons...

a couple of my own thoughts... i think the idea of magick actually affecting change is sacred, but the freeing oneself from the constraints of reality is not. there is nothing sacred about escaping from prison; it is something that simply must be attempted over and over again. to me, magick has become an everyday commonplace thing. and that is preferable because using magick is like using a muscle, the more you excercise it, the better it works and the more powerful it gets. and you can't ever break out of prison if you don't try.

the magickian does have to alter their subconscious thoughts as well as their conscious ones. That takes a lot of effort, daily struggle with "the way things seem".

also, i think the defining of Satan is less fruitful than using the Satanic paradigm ( example of a world view ) to practice magick. personally, i think Satan is both matter and spirit, physical and idea, anti hero and villain. all gods are primal, Satan more than most perhaps. unfortunately (or fortunately) Satan has a certain persona that every tom, dick, and harry knows about.

And Satan is influenced by ordinary retards just like Satan influences them. that is why i set myself up as the high priest for the Cult of Cthulhu. Cthulhu being very little known, yet still evil and kinda satanic - among many other things.

and according to chaos magic, the gods one invokes doesn't need a millennia old pedigree or to have been actually worshiped in prehistoric times. the idea of the god inspires US individually to work the magick. The magick is in you, however a framework or structure is needed to support the reality we create for ourselves. gods and goddesses are the pillars of our "imaginary world". and just because it's imaginary doesn't mean it isn't real...

Hail to you, my horror brothers and sisters... Darrick David Dishaw
High Priest, Cult of Cthulhu
Old 02-08-2005, 03:29 PM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by darrick
Greetings

a couple of my own thoughts... i think the idea of magick actually affecting change is sacred, but the freeing oneself from the constraints of reality is not. there is nothing sacred about escaping from prison; it is something that simply must be attempted over and over again. to me, magick has become an everyday commonplace thing. and that is preferable because using magick is like using a muscle, the more you excercise it, the better it works and the more powerful it gets. and you can't ever break out of prison if you don't try.

the magickian does have to alter their subconscious thoughts as well as their conscious ones. That takes a lot of effort, daily struggle with "the way things seem".

also, i think the defining of Satan is less fruitful than using the Satanic paradigm ( example of a world view ) to practice magick. personally, i think Satan is both matter and spirit, physical and idea, anti hero and villain. all gods are primal, Satan more than most perhaps. unfortunately (or fortunately) Satan has a certain persona that every tom, dick, and harry knows about.

And Satan is influenced by ordinary retards just like Satan influences them. that is why i set myself up as the high priest for the Cult of Cthulhu. Cthulhu being very little known, yet still evil and kinda satanic - among many other things.

and according to chaos magic, the gods one invokes doesn't need a millennia old pedigree or to have been actually worshiped in prehistoric times. the idea of the god inspires US individually to work the magick. The magick is in you, however a framework or structure is needed to support the reality we create for ourselves. gods and goddesses are the pillars of our "imaginary world". and just because it's imaginary doesn't mean it isn't real...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Can you dig it ?

Look at me ! Look at me ! I'm soooooooo ev-il !

CK
Old 02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
Originally posted by darrick
Greetings

did you go off your meds or something?here's a suggestion,stop trying to conjur demons or whatever and try gettin a little ass.you'll thank me!:confused:

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Dude, does this guy really think he's in a Cult? Thats some fucked up shit.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sedated_replica
Dude, does this guy really think he's in a Cult? Thats some fucked up shit.

no its not that interesting .. just someone who spent a little too much time playing dungeons and dragons
Old 02-09-2005, 04:00 AM
Fear scented candle

Hey, his initials are ddd.... Mine are DJD. I feel like i got screwed somewhere. Mine should be DDD. DDDs are someof my favorite things....