Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-09-2005, 01:23 AM
The Dork Knight

I remember one time a guy brought a gun to school he had no intentions of using it he just thought it made him cool I guess. He kept showing it off to people at lunch then the first class after lunch he dropped his backpak and the gun went off and shot him in the leg.

that's just one of the God knows how many times a gun was brought to my school.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Evil Dead

i bring a knife to school every day,an if i pull it out the teatchers just say put that a way, and we dont have guns over here so you can only get murdered by getting stab, and my land use to be just abo's an skip's now its all asian:mad:
Old 02-09-2005, 03:44 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by gnarly
i bring a knife to school every day,an if i pull it out the teatchers just say put that a way, and we dont have guns over here so you can only get murdered by getting stab, and my land use to be just abo's an skip's now its all asian:mad:
Wow, sounds like you have it pretty rough....:rolleyes:

In 11th grade there was a girl in one of my classes that stated in class that she carried a gun in her purse at all times. "Self defense" she claimed. Of course, the only dangerous people in that school were the stupid redneck assholes who carried fucking guns in school....(not aimed at Kpro, he said his was in the car)

New England has proven to be more of what people tend to associate with the south than the south. New Hampshire is nothing but hillbillies in baseball caps carrying guns and riding around in trucks. And i grew up thinking that the people i knew in Indiana were hicks....

I never carried a weapon in school. I was one of thos "Duffel Bag" kids who carried everything they had for school and about 10 other books in my bag because my fucking locker was on the other side of the school and on a different floor from ALL of my classes.

By the end of my junior year (i only did that my last 2 years of school) i had huge biceps and could swing that bag like a baseball bat. Plus i was just about 6 foot, had long hair, wore nothing but black jeans and Metallica shirts, and kept to myself.

People just didnt fuck with me. Plus, that was before school shootings became as common as they are now. They thought i might off myself, but didnt htink was necesarrily a danger to them.