Old 07-24-2006, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Olivia
I'm going to buy Altered States next week, Zwoti's avatar has obsessed me now.
and here i thought it was the quotes in my signature :(

and a shame that it isn't in some sale for £2.97

(i have competitive shipping rates)
Old 07-24-2006, 05:26 AM
HDC's old chick

Dreamer: Inspired By A True Story

Cute, but predictable
Old 07-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
Cemetary Man

I think I let the hype over this title get to me, because I was expecting something great, rather than the muddled, incoherent mess I saw. I didn't think that it was a bad film, it just made very little sense to me. Maybe that was the point, I'm not sure. Not very impressive overall, and I don't think I'd be recommending this one. Overall: 4/10

now that those expectations are out of the way ..

watch it again ... you may appreciate it a lot more 2nd time around.

i saw it at a theatre years ago - midnight on halloween .. knew nothing about it - blew my socks off...
Old 07-24-2006, 07:32 AM
Silent but Deadly

The Devils Rejects
I cannot prepare for that which I cannot foresee; therefore, forgive me should I appear constantly unsettled by your behavior. The only patterns I base my life on are yours, and the routine which I derive from your behavior is only as solid as your adherence to your own behavioral patterns. If I cannot understand you, how can I live for you?

What does a blind, deaf, quadriplegic baby get for Christmas?
*Cancer*

Cure for overpopulation = Bubonic Plague
Old 07-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Feed

Now this was a sick movie. For those of you who don't know (count your blessings), there is a certain fetishistic subculture in the world of "feeders" and "gainers." The feeder provides food to the gainer, and the gainer seeks to gain weight to elephantine proportions. Ugh. Anyway, this movie concerns a feeder who runs a website in which people place bets as to when his gainer is going to die, and the cop who is after him. This is a grim, nasty and unpleasant film about a subject I'm sure most of us would rather not know about. However, it's a well-made film. The camera work is very inventive, the characters are fairly realistic, and the plot follows many twists and turns before it arrives at the bizarre conclusion. Definitely worth a rental. Overall: 6.5/10
Old 07-24-2006, 08:16 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
Feed

Now this was a sick movie. For those of you who don't know (count your blessings), there is a certain fetishistic subculture in the world of "feeders" and "gainers." The feeder provides food to the gainer, and the gainer seeks to gain weight to elephantine proportions. Ugh. Anyway, this movie concerns a feeder who runs a website in which people place bets as to when his gainer is going to die, and the cop who is after him. This is a grim, nasty and unpleasant film about a subject I'm sure most of us would rather not know about. However, it's a well-made film. The camera work is very inventive, the characters are fairly realistic, and the plot follows many twists and turns before it arrives at the bizarre conclusion. Definitely worth a rental. Overall: 6.5/10
Sure sounds repulsing.

I´ll stay far away from it, thanks.;)
Old 07-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Grrrr.....

Send a message via Yahoo to ENTITY2000
constatine, i love keanu reeves *dreamy*
Old 07-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Evil Dead

Veronica Guerin
Old 07-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally posted by Disease
I'm sure there is a site somewhere you can talk about this, but......
This is last seen movie not last seen horror movie. I'm married, I sometimes rent chickflicks for the wife seeing as how our Netflix list is dominated by horror films and she hates them I like to be nice once in a while and get a movie we can both watch. I'll talk about it wherever I damn well please... and you know what... I loved Benny and Joon. That's right, Benny and Joon, loved it. Hell there should be a thread dedicated to that movie in every forum just because. Anyway, watched Land of the Dead again, I still like it and it's deffinatly one of the better zombie movies to come out in quite a while. Basically watching more zombie films to satiate my hunger for the Aug. 8th release of Dead Rising for the 360.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:51 AM
Fear scented candle

Well, aparently F.E.A.R. is coming out for it, so get that too.

I'm going ot have to play the damn thing again now. Ive been talking about it so mucvh, i want to play it again...