Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Little Boo

"M is for Maleficent"

Once upon a time, there was a family who were real close until tragedy struck. Things were great until something dark had entered and their lives would never be the same again. Can the Ouija Board be cursed or had it been another item in the families possession...

Check us out at www.maleficent.2fear.com

Please click, watch, comment and share
"M is for Maleficent" a Trick-or-Treat Films Production for the ABC's of
Death 2 Competition. Vote Kristine Knowlton as best Director! http://26th.abcsofdeathpart2.com/ent...or-maleficent/ Thank you!

Last edited by ScreamQween; 11-10-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:41 AM
The Jackal

Since you just dropped by to show off your movie then I will just drop by to review it. Unfortunately your short is pretty bad. Most of this short is a complete waste of time and when you finally start getting to something interesting it seems very forced. Not to mention the ghost girl is a complete joke. I have seen Halloween children with better makeup jobs. This video could have been cut down to 5 min. and still would have been tedious to watch. If you are going to make another short in the future then make sure the things that happen in it aren't 90% filler for an unsubstantial story.

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching
Old 12-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Little Boo

Thank you for your honesty and feedback. You'll be happy to know that we just won a film competition and will out on DVD next year. Our short wasn't a waste and we're getting great recognition for it.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:32 PM
The Jackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamQween View Post
Thank you for your honesty and feedback. You'll be happy to know that we just won a film competition and will out on DVD next year. Our short wasn't a waste and we're getting great recognition for it.
Nothing is a waste of time. Everything is simply a step in learning. That is why no-one starts off great. I am happy that you won something. Would you mind providing a link to the finalists page where you won? I'd love to see what you were up against. I know it wasn't the Filmmaking Frenzie contest since your score wasn't even close to any of the finalists I checked there.

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching

Tags
abcs of death 2, evil, horror, maleficent, scary