Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-26-2006, 05:21 AM
Smack My Titties

I would say what is wrong with Creep is the stark bypass in logic, which dilutes the (otherwise effective) suspense somewhat.

It isn't a bad movie (though Death Line which it owes a lot to is better), just a little underwhelming.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Banned

hmmmm.....i'm feeling a bit of tension in this thread....perhaps a song to go with the theme.

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eyes
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
Old 08-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Creep

A good horror flick. Enjoyed it.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Evil Dead

I smell history erasure...I suppose someone had a cry...:(
Old 08-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
hmmmm.....i'm feeling a bit of tension in this thread....perhaps a song to go with the theme.

When you were here before,
Couldn't look you in the eyes
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh
Even after all these years-that's still a GREAT song!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
I finally got around to seeing this unknown movie. I thought it was pretty well done. I've been a big fan of Franka Potente since Bourne Identity. I have yet to see Run Lola Run yet, but I'm going to add it to my queue. I thought she was great in this movie. I would expect nothing less from her. I thought the guy who played the creep did a great job too. The set design was amazing and the supporting cast did fine job also. I did enjoy this movie, but it is not a great movie. I don't mind a movie not answering questions, and leaving it to the viewr to figure out, but this movie left too many questions unanswered. SPOILER

How did attain super strength? How did exist so long without being discovered and then all of sudden go on a killing rampage? What was with the rats and his relationship to the rats? What happened to the doctore who operated on him? How did he move the trains without anyone at central control knowing? I can live with these questions being unanswered and using my imagination I guess, but my biggest gripe with this movie would have to be this. I hate it when a person has the killer down and doesn't finish him off. This movie had three instances where this happened. First is when she hits him with the high heel and lets George out. He could have grabbed the pick and finished him off, I know I would to that to the guy who just stabbed me. Second was when George was pounding him in the face with his fist. He just stops because she wants to hit him with the shovel or something. Are you kidding me, I would've kept on punching him until he was out or my arm just could punch no more(I would've moved to my foot then). Third is when she impales him with hook. Instead of finding something to hit him with and finishing him off again, she pulls the chain off the wall and drags him to his creative death. I didn't mind the last one as much as the others but I hate it when they make the people in peril so idiotic. I like it when they are resourceful and smart and ruthless as the killer like the girl from Incident On and Off a Mountain Road. Overall I give this movie a 7.5/10.