Old 01-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
imo you just hate it because its a teen slasher werewolf movie. at least unlike most werewolf movies (dog soldiers is still the best of course) it has a storyline. and the werewolves can kill however they want!. you have to remember that werewolves are humans underneath, and the bitch girl wasnt trying to eat them, just kill them...

it got good reviews as far as i've seen.

5 *'s on the box from some company review.:confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 01-16-2006, 03:22 AM
Hellraiser

I have it, and didnt think it was anything special.
A Few chills and scares here and there, but overall the film was too slow... and just wasnt interesting...

;)
5/10
Old 01-16-2006, 04:43 AM
Sadistic torture demon

Send a message via Yahoo to Thorns_demon
The only thing I liked was the transformations nothin else lol, it was a cute movie but by that I mean it should be called thriller not horror, horror is guts flying all over the place hehe

for the werewolf genre, damn I lost its title about 2 girls sisters and one is bitten and then the other one and bla bla it has 3 movies, well anyway that movie(s) were a lot better than cursed.

And when I close I remember the title
Old 01-16-2006, 04:52 AM
Sadistic torture demon

Send a message via Yahoo to Thorns_demon
ok so I ment Ginger snaps
Old 01-16-2006, 12:16 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Jon
Spoilers:

Horrible film. I had heard nothing about when I went to see it in theatres. I hoped it would be about witchcraft which would be somewhat interesting. When the boy is dragged out of the wrecked car I was thinking "what the HELL is this". Once I figured out it was a werewolf movie (which can be good if done right) I was pretty disappointed. It was all downhill from there, too. This would have been a great series for the WB or something. Not a horror movie by WES FUCKING CRAVEN
Old 01-16-2006, 12:22 PM
I'M 37!!!

How many times to do I have to say this? Cursed sucked!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 01-16-2006, 12:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nana_baby Send a message via Yahoo to Nana_baby
i'll take you word for it
Old 01-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Hellraiser

I have to agree with the above poster, this really was a howler (no pun intended). I’ve never been a big fan of Christine Ricci but she seemed particularly ill at ease in this film. The young Eisenberg boy seemed a lot better but the Williamson script, with its tired attempts to outguess the viewer was quite weak. I was kinda expecting a Scream style re-assessment of the clichés perhaps with some witty comments on what being a werewolf would really be like, i.e. the terrible expense of ripped clothes every month rather than the crzy idea that every time they touch silver they start smoking. I think Wes Craven directed this in his sleep.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Evil Dead

? If everyone here thinks it sucks, where the hell did the tagline on the back of the box saying "The Most Terrifying Movie Of The Year!- Horror.com" Come from???? Apparently not from anywhere here that I've seen. But maybe I'm wrong. And that isn't impossible.....:D