Old 10-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Evil Dead

and dont forget hate breeder, jason looks funny
Old 10-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Quote:
Originally posted by Demonic Faces
and dont forget hate breeder, jason looks funny
That he does. Hes pretty small for being Jason. And his eyes arent very convincing..
Old 10-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Evil Dead

yup, michael is probably the only normal one in that picture
Old 10-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonic Faces
yup, michael is probably the only normal one in that picture
whoooooooooo!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
It's like the Fab 5 from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

Leatherface: "Oh my god you guys, I'm so nervous right now! How's my hair?"

Michael Myers: "Don't my new Sketchers just bring happy tears to your eyes?"

Jason: "Dee-lightful! Take the picture so we can go to Kroger and pick up some fruit!"

Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Evil Dead

yup,
Old 10-05-2004, 01:54 PM
RobinRock

Does "The Cube" fall into the Indie horror designation? I thought that movie was just too creepy especially at 3am.

I am looking for 1960 horror movies. Can anyone help me? During my childhood a remember two distinct black and white horror features that they would show on NYC's Channel 5 (now Fox) Creature Feature Show.

Black and white #1: A movie with flying "umbrella bats" They were shaped like a dome with leathery bat wing membranes (like the 1970's funky dome umbrellas" and they made a rat noise and they would land on your head, and then deflate and all your blood would come pouring out. Anyone remember this one?

Black and White #2: The movie featured these black, shimmery "ice cream cone" tops that would sliver around and when they landed on your face they would puddle and I assumed you were dead once they puddled onto your face."

Man these movies scared the bejesus out of me. I must of been 5 or 6, so that would put it in between 1964 and 1967.

Can anyone help me?
Old 10-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by RobinRock
Does "The Cube" fall into the Indie horror designation? I thought that movie was just too creepy especially at 3am.

I am looking for 1960 horror movies. Can anyone help me? During my childhood a remember two distinct black and white horror features that they would show on NYC's Channel 5 (now Fox) Creature Feature Show.

Black and white #1: A movie with flying "umbrella bats" They were shaped like a dome with leathery bat wing membranes (like the 1970's funky dome umbrellas" and they made a rat noise and they would land on your head, and then deflate and all your blood would come pouring out. Anyone remember this one?

Black and White #2: The movie featured these black, shimmery "ice cream cone" tops that would sliver around and when they landed on your face they would puddle and I assumed you were dead once they puddled onto your face."

Man these movies scared the bejesus out of me. I must of been 5 or 6, so that would put it in between 1964 and 1967.

Can anyone help me?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Old 10-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RobinRock

Can anyone help me?
Whatchoo talkin' about noob

Old 10-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Death wants you!Yeah you!

Send a message via AIM to dantehorrorfan
yeah..............WTF???!!!!!:confused: