Old 09-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I love She-Devils On Wheels and Just For The Hell Of It they always seem to get overlooked by most people who only bother to check out his gore flicks.

What biker flicks are you into. I've got a handful in my collection but wanna grab some more. Last one I watched was The Losers which was great! Bikers fighting in Vietnam haha killer shit.

But yeh welcome n' stuff.
Glory Stompers, Hell's Angels 69(with Sonny Barger and the late, great Jeremy Slate), Russ' Motor Psycho and Satan's Sadists are in my top 5(course nothing beats a dyke cycle gang). Want some horror thrown in, get Werewolves on Wheels and Psychomania. Feeling the plight of the American Indian- watch Tom Laughlin's great cheesy Billy Jack series(wash it down with Master Gunfighter). Best Euros - Leather Boys and Girl on a Motorcycle.

The Apocalypse Now epic masterpiece of biker flicks- Electra Glide in Blue(still a fantastic ending). Have a good ride.

You should be able to hunt up some pretty good titles on these sites, if you don't know about them already-

http://www.trashpalace.com/collectorsmovies/biker.htm

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/in...ec7a7ae07ac820

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
Well I'm not knocking any Russ Meyer fans here, I did have a huge poster of Super Vixens on my living room wall throughout 19 - 21 and then from then went on to it being my keyring until I lost my keys drunkenly while stealing a frozen fish burger from the supermarket after a Smudge gig....

I see that pair.....and raise you 3

Last edited by Festered; 10-13-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:12 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I love She-Devils On Wheels and Just For The Hell Of It they always seem to get overlooked by most people who only bother to check out his gore flicks.

What biker flicks are you into. I've got a handful in my collection but wanna grab some more. Last one I watched was The Losers which was great! Bikers fighting in Vietnam haha killer shit.

But yeh welcome n' stuff.

the losers
is great.

i love just for the hell of it, too. i need to pick that one up sometime.