Old 01-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Banned

I'm Sold!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Stor...999043,00.html
Old 01-31-2007, 01:14 AM
Banned

I can't believe that no-one has responded to this! Are you all scientologists? Who is ready to convert after reading this?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:24 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Wow... blow them all up.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:28 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Ah, yes... Good ol' Tom Cruise. In a sense, they are right I suppose... He has brought a lot of media attention to Scientology so I guess if you look at it that way, he's "spreading the word'. Too bad for him, that the majority of the population belives him to be a nut and his religion to be a joke... As far as I can tell, Scientology ranks right there with Mormonism as one of the most popular world religions with literally no basis in reality.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwind22 View Post
Ah, yes... Good ol' Tom Cruise. In a sense, they are right I suppose... He has brought a lot of media attention to Scientology so I guess if you look at it that way, he's "spreading the word'. Too bad for him, that the majority of the population belives him to be a nut and his religion to be a joke... As far as I can tell, Scientology ranks right there with Mormonism as one of the most popular world religions with literally no basis in reality.
I read Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard quite a few years back before I even knew what Scientology was. Wow, it was pretty insane. At times I couldnt really believe what I was reading. Needless to say, I threw the book into the fireplace after I finished. As retarded as it was, though, I found myself compelled to finish it for some reason. It had good entertainment value, I guess.