Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to fearsmachine87
horror films that you watch with your boyfriend or girlfriend

do you watch movies that will scare the shit out of them, get it so they hold you for dear life, or whatever?
Old 05-31-2004, 12:04 PM
More, more, more!

Send a message via AIM to Rebel Yell
I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, but when I do I like to watch classic horror with them. It is hard to find a boy that likes horror at all around here. That really sucks, because I am so into it.

I just had a dream that I was trying so hard to organize my DVDs. I wanted the horror to have it's own special section, but I kept screwing up. My horror moives do have their own section really, but I don't know why I was dreaming about it.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Scares Little Kids

Yeah i know what you are talkin about rebel, its freakin really hard to find a girl that likes that kinda stuff, ONe of my EX's i decieded to test her cause she said she liked this kinda stuff, so i got dinner one night, which consisted of rice, and roast, along with mashed potatoes, so i poped in Faces of Death, heeheheh, she was doing better than i thought, but then, she said she couldnt see a scene if someone has maggots on them, while she was eating rice, just then a bum on the beach that had been there for weeks popped up, and was covered in maggots, she got sick, LOL< i was laughing so hard, then she broke up with me, Ah well, if a woman cant hold her meal while watching dead things, then she aint my kinda girl :cool:
Old 05-31-2004, 12:43 PM
More, more, more!

Hahaha! People can never understand how I can eat and watch movies like Dead-live. My ex and I used to have horror night at our house and a few people would come over. I was always the only one that wanted to eat.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
Old 05-31-2004, 12:49 PM
Scares Little Kids

yeah i want to start a horror club, like in the movie Brainscan, but, bad thing is i live around a bunch of morons, me and my friends would prolly be the only one who showed up, i got like 200 Horror DVD's and prolly 150 comedy and sci fi DVD's i think my collection is cool, but i dunno, get a bunch of people you dont know watching a movie kinda turns into a MST3K scene,
Old 05-31-2004, 01:06 PM
More, more, more!

I am finding that there are a few more people here that appreciate horror. My brother and I are die hard fans. His collection dwarfs mine in every way. He is definitely my idol. I was thinking about starting up horror night again, but I am not too sure.
Old 05-31-2004, 06:39 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
i know how you feel its really hard to find true horror fans here in indiana. It pisses me off to especially when these people who only go and watch the occasional horror movie will call them selfs fans of the genre. Thats why i love this sight so much

totally understand what you mean rebelyell about eating and watching somthing like dead-live. People where i live will get in aw when i describe certain scenes from films like last house on the left or scanners just to name a few
Old 05-31-2004, 07:36 PM
stoner_cowboy74

usualy watch them alone, have yet to find a girlfriend worthy to watch horror flicks with me.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:36 PM
Post-Moderation

I dont have anyone to watch movies with.....besides my brother:rolleyes:
Old 05-31-2004, 10:19 PM
More, more, more!

I think that all you guys should move to Longview, Washington and then you should watch horror with me.

That would make me an extremely happy girl.