Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Undead

horror film rides

i was wondering if any1 knew about horror film or scary film rides cos i h8 make u jump things .

once i went to a uk theme park called chessingtons and theres a waling ride called hocus pocus hall. at the end you have to go through a mirror maze and because your looking closley to see if its a mirror or not and all of a sudden i lighjt behind a mirror will go off making a wierd noise and showing a goblin. scared the crap out of me.

also, if any1s been on the jaws ride at unviersal studios. does the scary boat scene [ben gardner] appear cos i dont dare watch that scene again?
Old 10-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Nikkif8
The only ride similar to what you are talking about that I have been on is The tower of Terror at Disney. It wasn't scarey but it was wicked fun!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikkif8
The only ride similar to what you are talking about that I have been on is The tower of Terror at Disney. It wasn't scarey but it was wicked fun!!!
sadly that isnt that because my m8 told about that and i've on it. awesome ride.