Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Fox is blaming Islam; CNN is blaming guns; MSNBC is blaming homophobia; BITW blames.....???
What the fuck? The post was about the shooting at Pulse. When did I venture into a discussion about causes?
Old 06-17-2016, 12:56 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
What the fuck? The post was about the shooting at Pulse. When did I venture into a discussion about causes?
Now, don't be coy. I believe that is where this discussion about firearms is heading. Let us enter into it forthwith.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:07 PM

This person just hated gays. Sure he jazzed it up by saying he did it for isis but he was born in this country and don't tell me he had never been exposed to this part of our culture before. He just plain out was an ass wipe. I don't blame Islam, guns or anything else. I blame him..just him.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:26 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
I don't blame Islam, guns or anything else. I blame him..just him.
Well said, Bloofer!

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 06-18-2016, 03:53 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
This person just hated gays. Sure he jazzed it up by saying he did it for isis but he was born in this country and don't tell me he had never been exposed to this part of our culture before. He just plain out was an ass wipe. I don't blame Islam, guns or anything else. I blame him..just him.
Yes Bloofer, some people in this world are just evil and possessed IMO.

I find it a little striking no one has blamed horror for the slaying. 10-15 years ago that would have been named as the first culprit.

Old 06-18-2016, 04:02 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Yes Bloofer, some people in this world are just evil and possessed IMO.

I find it a little striking no one has blamed horror for the slaying. 10-15 years ago that would have been named as the first culprit.
I blame you.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:43 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I blame you.
I blame V.

Old 06-18-2016, 04:54 AM
Evil Dead

Rumours now abound that he was struggling with his own sexuality.

The Guardian reported that data from Gun Violence Archive reveals that there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident, not including the shooter – on five out of every six days, on average, in America!
Old 06-18-2016, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Well said, Bloofer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I blame you.

Quote:
I blame V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg Head1 View Post
Rumours now abound that he was struggling with his own sexuality.

The Guardian reported that data from Gun Violence Archive reveals that there is a mass shooting – defined as four or more people shot in one incident, not including the shooter – on five out of every six days, on average, in America!
I, too wondered if it was something to do with his sexuality. He appeared to preen a lot in his selfies.
Old 06-19-2016, 12:02 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Thank you, BL. You and MM give me some relief, knowing people can still think both compassionately and reasonably about these incidents and issues.

Quote:
Now, don't be coy. I believe that is where this discussion about firearms is heading. Let us enter into it forthwith.
Quote:
Makes me think about a comment I heard recently from someone discussing their book on NPR. They said in modern times, our times, anyone who talks about being in favor of gun rights always talk in a way the person using the gun is a hero. I'm certain the amount of monsters far out weighs the heroes.
I appreciate and welcome your opinions, BITW. In your OP you directly present an opinion (that you heard on NPR) that is generally anti-guns rights. It's been awhile now since this disgusting crime. We're open to the positive discussion you've opened on gun rights in America.
Quote:
I'm certain the amount of monsters far out weighs the heroes.
Depends how you want to define monsters and heroes... but multiple husbands/boyfriends used their bodies to shield their wives/girlfriends (3 died doing so) in the Aurora Dark Knight Shooting (link 1 , link 2 ). They outnumbered the monster, didn't they? If one or two of these law-abiding people had a conceal-carry permit, there probably wouldn't have been a massacre... but whether guns, knives or home-made devices, evil intentions will take lives. That won't end by disarming law-abiding citizens. It's the collective-good, properly equipped, that protects our loved ones and our constitutional rights.

Last edited by Sculpt; 06-20-2016 at 09:25 PM.