Old 05-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Little Boo

Looking for some honest opinions

Hello everyone

I just put out my first horror series on Amazon. I have part 1 free at the moment as a test run of sorts. I'd really appreciate any opinions... My goal is to shock, disgust, and draw out intense emotional responses. Let me know if I'm cutting it and enjoy a free read.

Brutal - Book 1

**** Review "BRUTAL is that, in a nutshell."

http://www.amazon.com/Brutal-Book-1-...=1&*entries*=0

When modern society ceases to exist, trust, compassion, and morality become a seductive disease - leading to the absence of reason... and in this new world it can only mean death.

Brutal - The tragic, gripping, and at times, even disturbing story of a man and his family trying to survive after the world just stops.

A series of earthquakes have left the entire country without power. The military has mysteriously declared martial law and blocked all the major roads. Trapping Chris and his family in one of the many rural areas of Trinity County, California. The emergency broadcast system is offline and cellphones can no longer acquire signals. Without any information, ways to get food, or clean water - panic breaks out - hunger and desperation soon follow.

(18+ Graphic Violence - Language)