Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Please tell me the point of this topic? You suede us into coming in here, expecting us to read something, then you tell us to lend you our e-mail addresses?

Fuck you, for all I know you could be sending me some fuckin virus. You suck at life, and you shouldn't be allowed to post.

You douche bag.
Old 03-07-2004, 03:26 PM
a people person

i just read it and i think its pretty good compared to alot of other storys on this forum. but it wasnt half bad. good job
Old 03-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by Evisceration
Please tell me the point of this topic? You suede us into coming in here, expecting us to read something, then you tell us to lend you our e-mail addresses?

Fuck you, for all I know you could be sending me some fuckin virus. You suck at life, and you shouldn't be allowed to post.

You douche bag.
What he said....
Old 03-19-2004, 10:11 AM
a people person

thats why i opened it at my school. if there is a virus let them have it. but if there isnt i still get to have someting to read. so its a win win situation
Old 03-28-2004, 09:54 PM
JoeVsJason

[email protected]

Send it. I'll tell you what I think about it.;)
Old 03-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Boogeyman

Hey dude, send me the script, My address is [email protected]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:24 PM
Scares Little Kids

let me start out bye saying i don't think it would be any good to make a movie like this but i am willing to watch it i am against what they are doing to the franchis but all for Michael and hey things can only get better after this slump hes in so send it to me please

[email protected]
Old 04-22-2004, 04:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MVP732
Site opening

Visit my site based on the script. The script will be on the site soon. Probably about 3 days.
http://michaelvspinhead.cjb.net
Old 04-22-2004, 05:16 AM
AdventHorizon

Lightbulb

Okay, here's a piece of info for the person psoting this line of crap. If your so called "script" is 17 pages, let me let you in on a little industry secret...one page equals one minute of screen time. I don't think anyone here wants to watch a 17 minute movie about Mikey and Pinhead going at it. It would kinda kill the mood before it began.

Secondly, let me make on thing clear. This movie is not going to happen. The original idea was to have Michael find Pinheads box in his house (the same house he murdered his sister in and eventually keeps coming back too) and that's how he became immortal. That script was canned because no one would finace it.

Yes the success of FvsJ did make it easier to bring this story to light, but still no one is interested. Pinhead has lost his flair and has been thrown from the public eye because of his recent DTV releases. This would be a step back for Michael and the franchise.

For more news on this wave of vs. movies, FvsJ will be out in October of 2005 if Bruce cambell decides he's up for it, because yes the rumors are true...Ash from Evil Dead will be in it.

One last thing. If the person who wrote this 17 page script doesn't watch out he could be sued. ;) . Just a heads up.

Later
Old 04-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Fear scented candle

Well, arent you just a little ray of sunshine. Welcome to the forum :)