Old 05-20-2006, 03:37 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

yeah, enemies that never dies, enigmas without any sense (I remember one "find nurse's shoe" man before that I did'nt see any nurse or any hospital. At this moment my friends get a wolkthrough just to do that mission....I can't enjoy a game when the only way to finished it is in that way. Other stupid thing was that in the game's town are a Snipper in each roof....and when a shot they killed you....spend half an hour runnin' just for nothin', danm!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 03:47 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacob Singer
yeah, enemies that never dies, enigmas without any sense (I remember one "find nurse's shoe" man before that I did'nt see any nurse or any hospital. At this moment my friends get a wolkthrough just to do that mission....I can't enjoy a game when the only way to finished it is in that way. Other stupid thing was that in the game's town are a Snipper in each roof....and when a shot they killed you....spend half an hour runnin' just for nothin', danm!!!

I canīt enjoy a game that doesnīt allow you to, at least, have a gun. :mad:
Old 05-20-2006, 04:08 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

Even if you had a gun .... you could not kill the fuckin' Sibitos and i probe that, finally when you play with the hunter or with the teacher you can use it ....... and that bastards only get paraliced for a few seconds. :eek:
Old 05-20-2006, 04:20 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacob Singer
Even if you had a gun .... you could not kill the fuckin' Sibitos and i probe that, finally when you play with the hunter or with the teacher you can use it ....... and that bastards only get paraliced for a few seconds. :eek:

Yeah.... The game sucked!!
Old 05-20-2006, 04:36 AM
EVIL CON CARNE

Yeah, it looks like every body was member of the NRA on that town:D . It was sad 'cause the game chief designer was one of makers of the first Silent Hill and I thougt that he would another great game....but is bored and hard as hell. But it's the kind of story that can work better as a film. A damned town full of monsters, a weird cult etc etc:cool:
Old 06-04-2006, 04:41 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to bigcherry Send a message via Yahoo to bigcherry
Talking Forbidden siren

Looking forward to" Forbidden Siren" comes out in japan sometime in July, expect a dvd release date later on in the year?.
The Buzz around the internet on forthcoming Japanese/Korean horror is gaining momentum. The trailer for the above looks very creepy, apparently the movie has been out in japan since March.
Also due, the poster looks amazing entitled "The Host", also have seen the trailer, looks wicked! Also "The Grudge" 2, But wait there is more? The eagerly anticipated "Pang Bros" new horror
"Re-Cycle": starring Angelika Lee from "The Eye", A romance novelist announces the new title of her next project/novel. After running out of ideas she deletes all drafts from her computer.
She starts seeing a strange woman over & over again, then all
the stories in her novel come alive!!! This one looks quite promising. Look forward to feedback.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:01 PM
ringu rocks

yes i heard the grudge 2 is due out soon cant wait 2 c it,sarah michelle gellar is ment 2 b in this one but only 4 a short time coz this movie revolves around her younger sister.what is the host about lol or do u mean the ghost coz ive seen that one and theres ment 2 b a remake.on back of the cover it said remake due 2005.havent heard of re-cycle.sounds good though.i finally saw koma it rocks and it has the chick from the eye in it 2....:D :) ;)
Old 06-13-2006, 04:40 AM
Hellraiser

the host {Ringu Rocks}

The Host is actually a monster movie that opens in
the cinemas in Japan around the middle of July, the actual poster
to the forthcoming movie looks wicked, i have also seen a preview. It's apparently a monster movie, What i shall do is find the site for you, and you can be the judge, great to see you enjoyed "Koma" very atmospheric, creepy, I have also got a copy of "Koma"2, this one is more gut wrenching, creepy and at times a little sad.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:55 PM
ringu rocks

OMG theres a koma 2 sweet i cant wait 2 c it.have u seen the remake they did of dark water?i was very disapointed in it coz the original rocks,that girl in the remake was totally wrong 4 the part and it didnt really stick with what its all about.:( .......lol soooooooo glad theres a koma 2...:D i luv horrors made in japan they make the best.the guy directing grugde 2 is from there but doesnt speak a word of english so they had 2 get a translator for him.all the cast get along with him really good.lol i watch alot of t.v.....we have austar at home and they have upcoming movies on the movie channels...:D
Old 06-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Hellraiser

ringu rocks

Good to hear from you. Must admit stayed away from "Dark Water" remake, although i was tempted, but much prefer the Japanese version. Other Japanese/Korean horror which like you, i
can't get enoguh of! are, these are the ones i have bought the past twelve months or so. Love to know what you think:
"Suicide Club", "A Tale Of 2 Sisters" my all time favourite, "One Missed Call" 1&2, They're making a 3rd one too!! "The Red Shoes"
a little gem "Into The Mirror", the killer "Audition" the atmospheric
"Premonition" "Cello", "Sympathy For Lady Vengeance", "Nightmare", love this one "Phone", a weird one but enjoyed it
"Marebito", 3 extremes ! & 2. Koma 2 is also entitled "Home Sweet Home"