Old 01-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

dark, horror poetry

i wanted to submit my book of evil/weird poetry for your perusal. please help me destroy reality...

http://www.lulu.com/browse/book_view.php?fCID=198794

thank you,
Darrick

www.CultofCthulhu.net
Old 01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
dead delilah

Send a message via AIM to novadawn969 Send a message via MSN to novadawn969 Send a message via Yahoo to novadawn969
ok, here I go:

you should get a new preview poem because "Clocks Are Melting Darkly" is really an good poem... for older guys obsessed with only fucking virgin teen chickies. its called sagatary rape, and 30-whatever- year olds do not appeal to 15/16 year old girls... usually (and I'm sure they wouldn't be virgins). I am tempted to buy one of the books though. I love poetry, and I am curious to read more. As long as I'm not desturbed as to think that some guy who is almost old enough to be my dad would want to fuck me just because I'm not loose. That I find disgusting. But I can see how Its horror. lol. The pic was a nice touch.... sorta. and I could go on all night but I must go, so yeah. You have potential. Keep up the good work! :D
Old 01-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally posted by novadawn969
sagatary rape,
is what G. Lucas did to Episodes 4,5 & 6 with the release of 1,2 & 3.

Statutory rape is underaged sex.

Quote:
and 30-whatever- year olds do not appeal to 15/16 year old girls...
And as a 30-whatever let me add that most of us don't find 15/16 year old girls attractive. Honestly, anything under 25 is off my radar at this point. Sure there some guys that still hang out at the skating rink or still cruise the malls 15 years after they graduate, but they aren't what you'd call the norm.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:46 AM
whatever gets you through

i hate to be mean, but i read the sample poem and it seemed trite and forced into a rhyme scheme. . .

forgive an honest opinion
Old 01-14-2006, 11:32 AM
dead delilah

Send a message via AIM to novadawn969 Send a message via MSN to novadawn969 Send a message via Yahoo to novadawn969
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynner
And as a 30-whatever let me add that most of us don't find 15/16 year old girls attractive. Honestly, anything under 25 is off my radar at this point. Sure there some guys that still hang out at the skating rink or still cruise the malls 15 years after they graduate, but they aren't what you'd call the norm.
Yeah, Id hope they wouldn't. I think age shouldn't matter, but over 5 years difference if your a teen and over 10 if your older is just wrong. The maturity levels just don't add up any way.